AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

free onlyfans in bio

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is a free onlyfans allowed to be linked in the bio/side bar?

Hi, I asked about SextPanther + Onlyfans a while ago to @punker barbie who got clarification for me, this is what she said:

""SextPanther is allowed to be posted on broadcaster's profiles as they do not offer a competing streaming service. Onlyfans is also allowed as long as streaming has been disabled from their profile."

Upvote 0
Onlyfans is also allowed as long as streaming has been disabled from their profile.
I think she/they don't really understand how Onlyfans works, lol.

It isn't something to "disable" it's just that you have to manually connect and stream when you want to do a live show on there. Which, I don't think but am not sure, doesn't seem to be widely used at all anyway.

Onlyfans isn't a cam site, which is the bottom line. Yes you have the ability to stream, but that's not its base utility. So CB blocking it would be silly. Glad they allow it, even if they don't understand it. :)

Upvote 0
until shirley passes and see this post
I think she knows they'd come under heavy criticism and scrutiny if they blocked it, since it is not a competitor of their exact service.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Hi, I asked about SextPanther + Onlyfans a while ago to @punker barbie who got clarification for me, this is what she said:

""SextPanther is allowed to be posted on broadcaster's profiles as they do not offer a competing streaming service. Onlyfans is also allowed as long as streaming has been disabled from their profile."
I was sent a message by CB support about a year ago, telling me to remove my SextPanther button from my sidebar. They referenced a part of the revised TOS & said it would conflict. They gave me a timeframe to comply by, and if I didn’t, would be banned.

I had prior approval to add it, still have the email from support saying it was allowed, but that didn’t matter. As things had changed with the TOS since I first asked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.