AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fuck machine questions

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2016
This is my first time posting on a forum in my life so hopefully I don't sound stupid lol. So first off, on Chaturbate there is a "tip jar" and as long as people tip the fuck machine keeps moving. So is the fuck machine hooked up to the computer so it knows when to move? Or do girls just push a button to move it? And also where do you buy one that is powered by tips? Ive seen girls not even look at their computers while its moving so how do they know when to stop making it move if it is just manually operated?

I'd bet they have a button to control it and possibly a second monitor you can't see. Also, you get tip noises on CB, so as long as you hear the noises, you can bet the tip jar isn't empty.

Disclaimer: I do not have a fuck machine. I am supposing. :)

I think your confusion is about how the Tip Jar app works. It isn't like the Ohmibod that each tip triggers it. So she doesn't have to look at the screen or have the machine plugged to her computer for the show.

The Tip Jar app works like this:

1) You set a goal, say 500 tokens to "fill the Tip Jar"
2) You set up a speed of the Tip Jar depletion... say, 50 tokens per minute.
3) Once the goal is met the show begins.
4) While the show is going the Tip Jar will deplete at a 50 tokens per minute rate.
5) Every tip people give through the show will be added to the Tip Jar and will extend the show.
5) Once the Tip Jar is empty, the show is over.

In this example, the show begins with 500 tokens so if the depletion rate is 50 tokens per minute that means the minimum amount of time the show will last is 10 minutes, if nobody tips her. But every time someone tips 50 tokens it extends the show one more minute. The point is for the room to keep tipping while the show is on.

In the fuck machine example you gave us, she doesn't need to look at her computer all that much because she knows exactly how long the show will last unless she receives more tips. So a glance here and there is enough for her to know when the show will be over.

Even though it sounds like a fantastic idea, I have never found a way to make the Tip Jar work for me. Maybe it is the pressure of seeing the tokens running out, like it was a private show, that makes members be on edge and less likely to tip. Who knows.

Does anyone own a fucking machine? what kind is it? I am trying to purchase a good one that is powerful :)
if you want a powerful fuck machine get the shockspot. hands down. It's a bigger investment but its by far worth it.

• Helpful!
Reactions: GrannyPants
Status
Not open for further replies.