AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funniest/Worst/Best Reasons You have been down voted (thumbs down)?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I think at some point or another EVERY model gets that one dreaded down vote (thumbs down) on Chaturbate. I am sure there are equivalent's for other sites too.

Most times you can pretty much deduce and guess what it was and who it was that did it.

What are some reasons you are very sure of for YOU receiving one? I am sure for some of you it's happened many times, especially if you're the type of model who does cum shows etc in public.

I've got one thumbs down and from what I can tell it was a person (I think it was a female possibly) who came in chatted a bit I think... tipped the amount you need to down vote, left and never came back

I could be wrong but that was the only thumbs down I had and the only "suspicious" visit on the day I got the thumbs down

I don’t cam on CB anymore, but I had it set where I didn’t have thumbs down votes visible to me. I’m not really feelin’ the “Judging models with a thumbs up or thumbs down rating” stuff, partly because of how petty people can be. Plus, I’d rather not have to look at that everyday.

I only got one non-5 star rating on SM-I got 2 stars once from a member who didn't ask for anything specific in private, he just kept typing out his own erotic novel, so I assumed he was enjoying it. lol Luckily I was able to get it removed. Never been downvoted on CB, but I did get a 3 out of 5 star review on Manyvids from a guy who bought a sloppy BJ video from me because he was disappointed that the video didn't include story lines or dirty talk. I told him that it never said anything about story lines or dirty talk in the description and that he should buy a custom video if he wants to see his special requests in a video.

I did get a 3 out of 5 star review on Manyvids from a guy who bought a sloppy BJ video from me because he was disappointed that the video didn't include story lines or dirty talk.

I keep seeing girls say this, and I'm convinced that it's the same dude going around doing it. But mostly, HOW THE FUCK IS A GIRL SUPPOSED TO DIRTY TALK WITH A DICK/DILDO IN HER MOUTH WHAT THE FUCK.

On topic, I have been given a few 1-star ratings by dudes who don't bother to read and just take the first boobs they like private. If they slowed their roll just a smidge, they would see that my room topic says that I don't offer toys or masturbation. Apparently, their boners are too urgent to waste time reading, and ooh boy do they get mad when I inform them that, just like my room topic says if they had bothered to read it, I don't offer the show that they want.

I keep seeing girls say this, and I'm convinced that it's the same dude going around doing it. But mostly, HOW THE FUCK IS A GIRL SUPPOSED TO DIRTY TALK WITH A DICK/DILDO IN HER MOUTH WHAT THE FUCK.

On topic, I have been given a few 1-star ratings by dudes who don't bother to read and just take the first boobs they like private. If they slowed their roll just a smidge, they would see that my room topic says that I don't offer toys or masturbation. Apparently, their boners are too urgent to waste time reading, and ooh boy do they get mad when I inform them that, just like my room topic says if they had bothered to read it, I don't offer the show that they want.

And there was me thinking you women were good at multi-tasking :p

You don't dirty talk while deep throating and sticking your toes in your pussy and licking your elbow?

I've been rated 1 star on SM several times because I wouldn't put random non-sextoy items that were in view in my pussy. Like batteries or a shoe.
I don't know why but I read this as because you WOULD not wouldn't. That's a pretty random reason to rate someone low. Like, if they're not into your kinks, move along. I guess being petty makes them feel better about themselves?

I've been rated 1 star on SM several times because I wouldn't put random non-sextoy items that were in view in my pussy. Like batteries or a shoe.

But like .... why wouldn't you put highly dangerous acid filled things in your pussy? It's not like that could ever go wrong.

Off topic, but I've had a couple different guys want me to fuck myself with the heel part of my high heels. WTF? The chunky high heels I have wouldn't fit in there, and the stilettos are sharp and pointy-I could cause serious injuries to my pussy doing that! I don't understand what the appeal of that is. lol

Off topic, but I've had a couple different guys want me to fuck myself with the heel part of my high heels. WTF? The chunky high heels I have wouldn't fit in there, and the stilettos are sharp and pointy-I could cause serious injuries to my pussy doing that! I don't understand what the appeal of that is. lol

I have never actually witness this because models who do it on CB seem to do it in PVT only, which I can understand.
I have always cringed at the thought of it for the reason you have mentioned; injury.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
My internet was choppy. I was about to log off and update my laptop/reset my router/connect to my router manually instead of wifi/etc. And I told my room I'd be back in about ten minutes but this guy assured me he didn't care and still wanted a "quickie" show before I left. He took me exclusive, assured me my connection was fine and my sound was perfect. We did a short dirty talk, cam2cam session where I saw and heard him cum enthusiastically thanking me at the end.

I logged out, updated, connected to my router manually, checked my rank, and he had rated me one star with the comment, "poor connection".

It was my first and only bad rating below 5 stars on SM and I'm not gonna lie it had been a long day and I cried about it. I didn't know I could remove it so that made me cry more I think.

I'm over it now. I feel bad that he had a poor experience with me. I just wish he had been patient enough to wait for me to fix the issue which ended up taking 6 minutes not 10.

I've been tagged "annoyingly dumb" for being a sarcastic little shit to a freeloader. Probably one of the many whose "give us a spin bb" resulted in me doing one full spin in my desk chair.

A member asked me if I did a certain thing, I said no. He took me into a show anyway so I figured it wasnt a dealbreaker. 5 minutes into the show he asks me to do the thing I said I wouldn't do. When I said no he left and rated me 1 star.
If that's not the dumbest thing ever I don't know what is.

T
A member asked me if I did a certain thing, I said no. He took me into a show anyway so I figured it wasnt a dealbreaker. 5 minutes into the show he asks me to do the thing I said I wouldn't do. When I said no he left and rated me 1 star.
If that's not the dumbest thing ever I don't know what is.

This exact same thing just happened to me. In the private he just kept telling me I wasn’t trying very hard (which I was!) so I ended the private show because I don’t like being berated. Then he comes back into the public chat saying I lied and that he didn’t get anything for the tokens he spent on the three minutes I was private. I had to block him but i’m low-key worried about potential backlash from him (in whatever form that might be). Ugh.

Guy asked if I can lactate. I said no, I'm not pregnant and I can't lactate. He said all women can lactate if they try. I agreed to try, no guarantees, in a paid show. So, I tried in a private show... No milk. He rated me 4/5, though I think I should've gotten 5 for trying the impossible.

Guy asked if I can lactate. I said no, I'm not pregnant and I can't lactate. He said all women can lactate if they try. I agreed to try, no guarantees, in a paid show. So, I tried in a private show... No milk. He rated me 4/5, though I think I should've gotten 5 for trying the impossible.

It's possible to stimulate lactation in both men and women, but it takes MONTHS of daily stimulation. Expecting someone to just up and do it is obnoxious.

Reactions: Kiki Jane
Status
Not open for further replies.