AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Funny penis thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
but I like the penis pictures...

/me is a slut

funny_tree_penis8022.jpg

I honestly expected to see a pic of me in this thread...

:lol:

On topic: I am circumcised, I have been since an infant. I am half Jewish, and at the time, even when non-Jews were born, many hospitals did it. I don't think I suffer from any lack of sensitivity. In fact, the head of my penis is actually quite sensitive when I am erect.

I am also a non-lube masturbator, with no problems. I agree with the people who mentioned that many girls simply hold too tight when they give hand jobs, hence the need for lube/oil to prevent irritation. That most likely comes from not having a penis of their own to gauge how to hold it when performing masturbation on it. Much in the same way many guys don't know how to massage a clitoris in the way women prefer. Then again, like women, some men like to masturbate differently from others. Some may like holding it like a vice. Some women prefer softer and slower rubbing, others prefer very rough and fast rubbing.

Obviously, since I have been circumcised for longer than I can remember, I am used to how it looks. So, honestly, to me, the image of an uncut penis before it is erect is actually fairly disgusting. When fully erect, cut or uncut look pretty much the same, at least until the skin is being moved. Then again, I'm sure the same goes for uncut men, they probably think circumcised men look disgusting until erect and resembling their own look.

But, this begs the question to women... do women with long labia minora, that stick out, not like to see women who don't have longer labia minora (and vice versa)? I can say as a male, I find both appealing, unless the labia lips are so long that it looks like they could engulf a small SUV. But it is something I have never actually thought of until just this second.

As to the men who say they've lost sensation when cut later in life... I think some of that is psychological. Something is gone that they were used to, so in their minds, it is automatically worse for them. It may be true, it may not be true. But I don't think there will ever be any conclusive proof either way. It could also be regret that makes them believe they made the wrong choice, so in their minds they believe they have lost sensitivity. But, regret is psychological.

I don't see why either would be more disgusting to a man.

As Jupe mentioned in another thread, you're looking at an ENEMY penis... so they should ALL be disgusting. :)

Nordling said:
I don't see why either would be more disgusting to a man.

As Jupe mentioned in another thread, you're looking at an ENEMY penis... so they should ALL be disgusting. :)
Exactly. This is why I've never understood why dudes check out other dudes weiners. Doesn't compute to me. If it's not your preference then don't look at it. :thumbleft:

Reactions: Nordling
hey, this thread was about weird/offensive penises, if you girls are getting off the dicks you're thread-jacking :p

sexyvee_x said:
Bouncey bouncey
Lol now everyone can see that it does exist! :lol:

Most interesting hearing how few women see uncircumcised these days. Now I know why I get such good attention cam to cam :p . Using freaky equipment has its good points and bad points I suspect.
On the bad side of being circumcised I suspect there is a less intense build up :crybaby: . A positive is any gf's can almost ignore the risk of thrush (more sex? :dance: ).
As for getting my son done if I have one, it will depend mainly on what I feel will happen with antibiotic resistance. Current trends seem to indicate that bacteriafage technology may be enough to prevent most future infections, but antibiotic resistance is still increasing too. I am hopeful that when the time comes I can choose not to have my son done.

Some wanted to know about masterbation when uncircumcised, it would take some serious punishment and pressure to make it red from friction. You must remember it has lower sensitivity from rubbing on clothing all of the time, so you can be quite rough especially with a little lubrication. Must treat it only slightly more delicately on the head than shaft.

Bocefish said:
:dontknow: Looks like he intentionally had his urethra removed or sliced open for some fuckin' reason...

I try to be an open minded person, but I honestly have to say that looking at those photos make me feel nauseous.

Reactions: Chamaeleon
Bocefish said:
:dontknow: Looks like he intentionally had his urethra removed or sliced open for some fuckin' reason...
jesus christ that's fucked up...in the chat he said he sliced the urethra open then his erections spread it wide.... UGH

Oh and wtf at the one dude who really wants to stick his dick in the hole ><

Status
Not open for further replies.