AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games on Cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 19, 2018
Rivendell
Twitter Username
@Therubyrouge
MFC Username
TheRubyRouge
I’ve noticed that I have a better time in my room when I play games with the room (jenga, Prosecco pong, bingo, hangman, etc.), br add a sexy twist to them. Does anyone else have the same experience, and what kinds of incentives do you like to give the room to play with you?

When I was on MFC I did way better with games.
The first one I did was Red or Black. I had a deck of cards and they tipped for me to draw one; black was take off a piece of clothing, red was put on a piece of clothing. In hindsight I probably could have had prize cards mixed in, like if I draw a face card you get a video or something. As it was, it did alright as far as getting tippers involved.
Jenga was the best because I was able to draw a symbol on some of the pieces and the tipper would receive a prize corresponding to that symbol if it was the one I drew from the tower; the game was my countdown, so once the tower fell the show began. It was fun because it was unpredictable; every tipper wanted to be the one to get the tower to fall.
I never did well with Hangman or any board clear games. I got the game Operation from the thrift store once hoping it would have the same unpredictable effect as Jenga but it was just way to easy a game for me to play, although now that I think about it it could have done well if I'd done drinking nights so my tipsy-ness could have acted as a counter to the ease of the game making it more fair for the members.

Last edited:
The first one I did was Red or Black. I had a deck of cards and they tipped for me to draw one; black was take off a piece of clothing, red was put on a piece of clothing. In hindsight I probably could have had prize cards mixed in, like if I draw a face card you get a video or something. As it was, it did alright as far as getting tippers involved.
Jenga was the best because I was able to draw a symbol on some of the pieces and the tipper would receive a prize corresponding to that symbol if it was the one I drew from the tower; the game was my countdown, so once the tower fell the show began. It was fun because it was unpredictable; every tipper wanted to be the one to get the tower to fall.
I never did well with Hangman or any board clear games. I got the game Operation from the thrift store once hoping it would have the same unpredictable effect as Jenga but it was just way to easy a game for me to play, although now that I think about it it could have done well if I'd done drinking nights so my tipsy-ness could have acted as a counter to the ease of the game making it more fair for the members.

I am no model but I love the idea of that red card/black card game.
I will suggest this to the wonderful model I perv on a lot - do you have any other "simple" ideas like this - or does anyone else?

Reactions: Therubyrouge
Following this thread for ideas, and also to say that I’ll update once the feature is launched, but I’m just in the process now of creating my website through DarkCloud Media... that’s where I’ll direct all my independent traffic to for cam, phone, and text (you can also sell content and have your own domain name). They are integrating a game feature on their cams. From the promo vid I saw about it, it seems like it’ll be stuff like candy crush, so that’s kind of cool. If you use manycam or something you might be able to come up with fun games to play like that by projecting it onto the screen.

Reactions: Therubyrouge

I have a question for you and the rules (1 thing specifically) for that Red / Black card game..
Lets say you're fully dressed already (with whatever outfit is you are wearing that day for being on cam) and the first card that is drawn is one to put a piece of clothing ON, do you just do nothing or do you actually try find a little something to put on?

I have a question for you and the rules (1 thing specifically) for that Red / Black card game..
Lets say you're fully dressed already (with whatever outfit is you are wearing that day for being on cam) and the first card that is drawn is one to put a piece of clothing ON, do you just do nothing or do you actually try find a little something to put on?
You just keep putting stuff on haha.

I’ve been playing a game in my room where I put up a menu of 20 actions, and then I got a little bingo ball cage thingy and put balls 1-20 in it. Members can tip to draw a number and I do the action associated with it. I’ve got basics like sexy dance, edging a popsicle, breast massage, etc, but I ALSO have silly ones like topless jumping jacks and sing 1min of a Disney song. It’s usually a pretty good time! I’m just looking for some new games or “actions” or prizes to offer so that it doesn’t get boring in my room... but then again my retention isn’t very high yet so it’s kind of new for everyone I suppose...!

Red or Black! What a simple way to get people involved! I've been trying to think of games to play i chat and I think this would be great to integrate. I hope you don't mind!

Red or Black! What a simple way to get people involved! I've been trying to think of games to play i chat and I think this would be great to integrate. I hope you don't mind!
Haha I don't mind, I'm pretty sure I got the idea from someone else on here so it's not 'my' game to begin with.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
following this for ideas! Ive always just relied on chatting and spontaneous sexy dancing/ yoga to keep people interested and pass the time. i do really well. But after a year of that i'm burning out a bit and need ways to keep myself entertained as well as others. Im starting a massive brainstorm about games to play. does anyone have success with playing online video games and letting viewers tip to join in on the game? Im think like some kind of online multiplayer RPG.

I once saw a couple on chaturbate that had members tip to put a single rubberband on a watermelon! After a bazillion bands, the watermelon started to deform and eventually exploded. Everyone was soooo on edge and hyped up for the whole last hour of the show! Great idea for someone who can pull an outdoor cam session. I've been dying to try it out but haven't had the opportunity yet 😑

Reactions: Innocent_Intentions
:eek::eek::eek:
That's crazy! I wonder how many bands it took and what would be a reasonable tip amount to add a band.

I once saw a couple on chaturbate that had members tip to put a single rubberband on a watermelon! After a bazillion bands, the watermelon started to deform and eventually exploded. Everyone was soooo on edge and hyped up for the whole last hour of the show! Great idea for someone who can pull an outdoor cam session. I've been dying to try it out but haven't had the opportunity yet 😑

Sometimes when I play Hangman, I play using a whiteboard in the background (didn't actually even realize there was a bot/app for hangman until a few mins ago in another forum here hah), and additionally to the prize I pass out for winning (which is typically just a set duration of pillow grinding) I'll have a bonus question/trivia type thing related to whatever they've just guessed. If they answer within like 10-15 seconds I'll add something extra to the pillow time fun.

Ex: the other day I had them trying to guess "The Perfect Score". Once they were able to guess it I asked "Which two Marvel Avengers worked together in this movie before working together to save the world?" Then I slowly count down from 10 or 15.
the answer - Black Widow (ScarJo) and Capt. America (Chris Evans)

It seems like a fun way to show that you are more than just a pretty face and actually know things too - I really like the conversational aspect of camming personally so that's where I find the appeal in this. lol. I like to do it with Chemistry and Biology questions too - get that Nerd on.:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.