AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Games you want to see girls play on cam?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BigElectricCat said:
This is an interesting thread to bring back up.

I wouldn't particularly enjoy watching a model play a video game during her show, and not just because I'm not a gamer. Watching a model play just isn't all that exciting, even if she's nude. It might be fun for a group of regulars to organize a team and tip for the model to join them in the game since it would become a shared experience, but even that might not be a good use of cam time because it would exclude visitors who don't game or don't own the particular game the others want to play.

This is different from playing tipping games, which somebody else mentioned in this thread. Those engage the room, and get us pervs to make with the coin.

I agree. I wouldn't mind seeing something like naked Twister, but that's because it's sexy, not because it's a game. Actually, I love games, but I don't think camming is a good vehicle for them. I don't much like tipping games either. Usually, they lose all balance a real game would have and just depend on the amounts and timing of the tips. I might participate, but it would just be to be supportive of the model, not because it's great fun.

The main exception I can think of is something (usually off-cam), where the model and members play together, like poker on an actual poker site. Typically the model collects tips for entries, and there's a payout or prize for the winner(s), presumably with the model keeping a portion so she gains something from the event.

Reactions: Gen
Horror games...

Amnesia, or A Machine For Pigs

Great games, playing the latter now, creeps me the fuck out.

Reactions: Gen
Status
Not open for further replies.