AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

General Noob Q's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AliceKarina

Inactive Cam Model
May 20, 2016
The Moon
Twitter Username
@AliceKarinaMFC
MFC Username
AliceKarina
Streamate Username
RadicalAlice
Chaturbate Username
RadicalAlice
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/716003/RadicalAlice/
like the title says, things I just never clarified and wonder if I'm doing wrong:

1. Snapchat! Do you just upload to your story or do members want you to always send directly to them?

2. Texting numbers! Do you sell your's? How much? Is it kik or a actual phone? How to stay safe?

3. Do you know how great the camming community is? Gosh, man. Really.

Snapchat: it really depends on what works best for you. I know a lot of girls use the story because they have a lot of members and selecting each one takes forever. There are some girls that only put SFW stuff in their story and send the naughty stuff directly, and of course there are some that don't use their story at all. Personally I try to keep my story more on the SFW side because I do have some RL friends (that know what I do)

Texting: this isn't something I ever offered, so I don't know about pricing, but never use your real number, there are tone of apps (kik, Google voice, and text now comes to mind) so you can use a number not connected to anything else, and I think you can even choose a different area code with some of those apps.

This community is wonderful and I'm so glad I found it when I did. There are so many beautiful, intelligent woman in one place it blows my mind sometimes.

Welcome Alice,
I will only answer about the texting numbers and using kik. I do not use Snapchat anymore.

1. I sell texting packages and kik packages. I also sell my phone number. I sell texting packages for 100-250 per week. Some guys pay 1,000 per month. I also sell kik for that amount as well. My phone number is 2400, Of course, you can sell for any amount you desire. Good luck and Welcome to the community.

like the title says, things I just never clarified and wonder if I'm doing wrong:

1. Snapchat! Do you just upload to your story or do members want you to always send directly to them?

2. Texting numbers! Do you sell your's? How much? Is it kik or a actual phone? How to stay safe?

3. Do you know how great the camming community is? Gosh, man. Really.

1. For Snapchat, I like to keep more SFW stuff on my story. Members can tip for custom snaps, otherwise I send whatever I feel like for that day. I also usually let them know when I'll be on mfc. I do offer Snapchat for life, but if people aren't active in my room after a couple months, I don't bother sending them direct snaps.

2. I don't sell my phone number, but Kik is great! (Hello gif keyboard!!!) I wouldn't offer Kik if you aren't prepared to chat with people throughout the day. Nobody wants to pay for a texting service and feel like they're talking to a brick wall.

3. :inlove: this community really is fabulous, js

1) I send Snaps direct as it feels more personal to them, plus I noticed them coming back to my room because of my snaps. I did tell everyone I was going to story everything but no one was looking at my story! I take around 10 mins a day to just snap and send to everyone...i feel its worth it. Although if I start getting 100's then it will have to be story.

2) I sell my Phone No for whatsapp and use other apps like KIK. Be prepared to talk! If they want real good dirty talk for example then charge em or get them to offline tip. - If you don't want to give your real Phone No out then buy a separate phone.

3) The community is lovely here, found everyone very helpful

XX

Reactions: Keziah
1) 99% of my snaps are to my story. I'll sometimes send direct snaps as a thank you. I only sell my snapchat in 6 month and lifetime now. When I sold a monthly one I felt obligated to post more so it would feel "worth it" to my members. With the lifetime being my biggest seller it's easier for me to relax and just snap when I want and not feel obligated. I've also made it clear that my snapchat is not a msging service. I don't mind, and actually like getting direct snaps, but they shouldn't expect responses from me. This helps me keep my cam life and my real life very separate. I do regularly chat with a few models on there though.

2) I attempted to sell my number (a google voice number) for texting very early on, but for the same reason I don't use snapchat as a msging service I decided to not do this. I already spend so much time off cam working too that I really didn't want more time being taken up texting. It's just about keeping both lives as separate as possible for me, and never feeling obligated to talk to someone in my "free" time.

3) I love it! It's one of the most accepting and diverse groups I've ever been in!

Last edited:
Reactions: Keziah
1. I post to stories. However I offer direct snaps as prizes for games.
2.i don't sell my number because I do not have the time to message people back throughout the day. Plus I am usually quite good with responding to snap messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.