AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Getting lots of viewers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as advice-giving goes it'd be really helpful to see your live public show when you're not in a post-countdown performance. You should post in the "MFC Models Who Are Online NOW" section next time you log on and then bump this thread so us wisened old camgirls can provide tips and pointers that are actually relevant to your cam-style (as opposed to, "have you tried showing bewbs? I've found bewbs very effective room count jumpers" technically true but you're probably looking for something a bit more intuitive)

Asexyblondgal said:
Ok thanks for the info!

When i post in "online now" is that only read by models or is read by all users?
Any one can see it. As long as it's not in the models only section we can all read those.

And I'm guessing most regulars who have been on this site for a while use the 'view unread posts' at the top. It shows just the messages each person hasn't gotten to and they're sorted by most recent first. So someone visiting here should be able to see you post there (or any part of the public side of the forum) and instantly see how long it's been since you posted it.

Reactions: Kelly_kelly
Status
Not open for further replies.