AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ginger_Banks

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CandieMoose

V.I.P. AmberLander
Aug 9, 2010
I searched, but couldn't find a topic about her. I guess for the past few months she has only been camming from a school library. All her public and group shows are her at the library, getting naked and using toys. She uses her webcam to see if anyone is around, so random guys/girls will show up on her MFC feed. Kind of like an Agent99 #2, but not as extreme. Any one else have any feelings on this?

There are a lot of folks who like the whole shows in "public places" thing, and I say "to each his own". While I have viewed some/parts of some public place shows in the past, it was more for "entertainment" or "spectacle" than anything else.

As far as A99 goes, she was only entertaining when she was ranting...and that got old for me after about 5 minutes.

If the models take the proper precautions, and if this makes them successful, more power to them!

I used to cam with her on a different chat site when her name was Blond3Bitch before MFC, we both joined the same month. I've actually chatted with her on skype before, she's actually a really cool chick. She did not start camming this way though, she started doing this around the same time Agent_99 got her success. Maybe piggybacking off the idea, and now really becoming successful off it.

I do know one time a guy from her school recognized her and crashed one of her library parties. I'm mostly worried someone in her school is going to find out and get her in trouble.. She's going to school to be a chemical engineer and is really quite intelligent, she doesn't need any trouble like that.

To each their own right ?!
People know the consequences of their actions, and to be
perfectly honest ... if it was some low girl on the MFC Totem Pole
I dont think anyone would give a fat rats ass as to what she did
or didnt do. Its usually the girls who are successful that get questioned
about their method of madness.

People need to learn to do them, nevermind what others do, its not really
anyones business anyhow.

Plus, all us camgirls break the rules one way or another, isnt one of the main
rules that no one is fully nude in free chat .. or better yet playing with themselves ?

I think reference has been made a couple of times to her having a male friend/bodyguard/lookout with her at least sometimes (probably more regularly since that incident where the member tracked her down), so she's taking less of a chance than you might think. Plus even though there are occasionally a few isolated souls there, that library looks awfully deserted a lot of the time -- it's not like there are dozens of students milling about.

She also bucks the much-discussed and maligned trend of public shows -- she'll flash and tease and diddle a little in public, but most of the "interesting" activity takes place in group. I've seen her have anywhere from 35-65+ people in group at times, and she often stays there for 1/2 hour or more. Pretty profitable when you do the math -- figure even 40 in group is 400 tks a minute, times 30 minutes -- that's 12,000 tks or $600.

Eh I kinda feel the members encouraging this kind of behaviour are just as irresponsible as the models doing it. Someday, someone's going to take it too far and there'll be tears.

It also just seems like a bit of a gimmick (I mean let's be honest, A99 proved any old chick could do it) that better models don't need to resort to.

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
I don't think camming from public is a problem. If she's careful and it works for her, more power to her. Obviously she needs to worry about people showing up on cam, whether male or female, and definitely no one too young. Other than that, it can be quite entertaining. she's definitely not the only one who cams in public or does an actual show. Besides, it takes a lot of guts to do something like that.

Marokite said:
it takes a lot of guts to do something like that.
For sure, or a little disconnection with reality :p
LacieLaPlante said:
I used to cam with her on a different chat site when her name was Blond3Bitch
I love how she was Blond3Bitch, now Ginger_Banks, next she'll be Brunette_Babe :mrgreen:

It makes me worry for her safety/academic career as a college library can't be the best place to make yourself vulnerable.

The only concern I have with her public shows in the library are if there are any minors around. Because I remember when went to University over here in England I may remember students sometimes bringing their kids with them to the library. I don't know what the rules are in the states, maybe students aren't allowed to bring their kids into University grounds.

CandieMoose said:
MonroeLee said:
anyones business anyhow.

I sure hope your attitude is not pointed at me..
You're bloody adorable Candie, the only things I can imagine pointed your way certainly aren't attitudes :oops:

CandieMoose said:
I searched, but couldn't find a topic about her. I guess for the past few months she has only been camming from a school library. All her public and group shows are her at the library, getting naked and using toys. She uses her webcam to see if anyone is around, so random guys/girls will show up on her MFC feed. Kind of like an Agent99 #2, but not as extreme. Any one else have any feelings on this?

There are whole websites about public displays, so its a fetish just like most other things on here. For her to do it and make money from it isn't a problem. I do wonder though, because I was watching her a couple weeks ago when she seems to have been caught by someone from the library, and I haven't seen her since.

edit: seems her profile has been taken down as well.

Red7227 said:
and I haven't seen her since.

Saw her room at the top of the 'most popular rooms' list when I glanced at it a couple of hours ago, with over 2K peeps.
Topic said something about libraries - I diddn't click.
Profile up.

FifthElephant said:
Red7227 said:

Saw her room at the top of the 'most popular rooms' list when I glanced at it a couple of hours ago, with over 2K peeps.
Profile up.

Post her name next time you see her, as her old profile has been taken down

Red7227 said:
FifthElephant said:
Red7227 said:

Profile up.

Post her name next time you see her, as her old profile has been taken down

http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Ginger_Banks

Maybe she blocked your state? I see her profile.

I hope nothing bad happens to her, but I do wonder if it's fair for members to egg models on into committing crimes (public indecency) in the name of $$

Red7227 said:
Jupiter551 said:
I hope nothing bad happens to her, but I do wonder if it's fair for members to egg models on into committing crimes (public indecency) in the name of $$

She wouldn't do it if she didn't enjoy it. Scarlet and Lolli were certainly having fun at the Cam mansion doing the same thing.
I agree and I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with it so long as "innocents" aren't involved...but that doesn't always mean the law is going to take the same view does it? Some old pervert jacking off in front of people in a park might be having fun too, but I suspect the public, and the police, would take a dim view.

CandieMoose said:
MonroeLee said:
anyones business anyhow.

Oh absolutely not ... I wasn't giving any attitude at all .. Sorry, I could see how that would have
come across as bitchy, especially with only words and no expression ..
I was just stating an opinion really

Jupiter551 said:
Red7227 said:
Jupiter551 said:

She wouldn't do it if she didn't enjoy it. Scarlet and Lolli were certainly having fun at the Cam mansion doing the same thing.
I agree and I don't see anything fundamentally wrong with it so long as "innocents" aren't involved...but that doesn't always mean the law is going to take the same view does it? Some old pervert jacking off in front of people in a park might be having fun too, but I suspect the public, and the police, would take a dim view.

People are also malicious, if we remember the case of Agent_99 and her stalker. Just because we don't think it's bad doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who isn't going to recognize which library she's in (which has already happened) and inform her school of what's happening in their library.

LacieLaPlante said:
People are also malicious, if we remember the case of Agent_99 and her stalker. Just because we don't think it's bad doesn't mean there isn't someone out there who isn't going to recognize which library she's in (which has already happened) and inform her school of what's happening in their library.

She has a cam score of nearly 30,000 and was in group just before with 80 people for around 15 minutes. As a risk, its certainly paying off.

Red7227 said:
LacieLaPlante said:

She has a cam score of nearly 30,000 and was in group just before with 80 people for around 15 minutes. As a risk, its certainly paying off.
For sure, which is why (I imagine) most of the models who do this are trying it - it doesn't hurt that she's a looker too, but keep in mind it's probably not sustainable. Sooner or later she'll have to up the ante doing riskier and riskier stuff, or it'll get stale for the viewers, and the more risks she takes the more likely is something bad will happen, whether MFC bans like they did to a99, or someone informs her school, or she gets arrested.

Honestly though, why wouldn't she go do it at a library where she WASN'T a student at that college?

Red7227 said:
LacieLaPlante said:

Not totally convinced the A_99 stalker fiasco was entirely true. Definitely possible. But I would suspect that it was someone who saw her in public rather than a MFC member who found her. Also, not totally convinced that Ginger's stories of getting discovered are entirely true either. I have been trying to watch her for a while now to see if I want to purchase anything. Yet it tends to be the same empty section of the library, with the same person in the back ground acting as her lookout <with the pretense it is a library goer>. I do admit that there have been people pass by way in the back, but that is only once in a blue moon. This is definitely more of a controlled show, that the vast majority <not all> realize. A uni-sex bathroom with a locked is not super risky to me.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
Ataboy said:
Also, not totally convinced that Ginger's stories of getting discovered are entirely true either. I have been trying to watch her for a while now to see if I want to purchase anything. Yet it tends to be the same empty section of the library, with the same person in the back ground acting as her lookout <with the pretense it is a library goer>. I do admit that there have been people pass by way in the back, but that is only once in a blue moon. This is definitely more of a controlled show, that the vast majority <not all> realize.
Agreed. I think she's chosen a rarely-frequented corner of the library (with nice, high dividers around the cubicles, so no one will see her unless they are practically on top of her), chooses days and times when patrons are few, probably has scoped out where security cams are (and aren't), and yes has a male lookout/bodyguard along. Very controlled and well-planned to give the illusion of danger with little actual risk.

Reactions: LacieLaPlante
MonroeLee said:
CandieMoose said:

Oh absolutely not ... I wasn't giving any attitude at all .. Sorry, I could see how that would have
come across as bitchy, especially with only words and no expression ..
I was just stating an opinion really

Ok. Yeah i understand completely, I just was not sure how I felt about the topic so that is why I asked others. Was not really saying she was doing anything wrong at all. :)

Jupiter551 said:

Sodomy is illegal in many states in the U.S... just sayin. I'm not condoning or condemning public shows, just saying. Majority of us are breaking some sort of law or rule somewhere. Other people on cam unknowingly is the only thing that bothers me about the public place stuff.

Reactions: Red7227
Status
Not open for further replies.