AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Going to a stripbar?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 31, 2011
How old is TOO old to go to a strip bar?

As I've aged up in years, (early 50's) I'm wondering if I'm 'too old' at this point?

How old is TOO old to go to a strip bar?

As I've aged up in years, (early 50's) I'm wondering if I'm 'too old' at this point?
If you're not shy about calling yourself DaddyDominant in your early 50s then I'm pretty sure you will cope with going to a strip bar.

So I went on Wednesday night..and god as my witness, I think I was the youngest customer there...or at least the youngest looking.
Doesn't surprise me at all. Millennials and Gen Zers aren't exactly known for having discretionary income. ;)

So as not to double post, I've only been to a strip club once. It was for my 21st birthday. The lady on stage thought it was absolutely adorable when I gave her a tip and asked her to come to my table when she had a moment. She ended up sitting with me and hubby for about thirty minutes while we bought her "drinks" and a lap dance for both of us. Did a few shots from g-strings. It was a blast. Have never been since.

Status
Not open for further replies.