AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

good/bad terms for the female genitalia

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2011
ive caught the discussion about it in a few rooms lately, and the primary word that people hate seems to be cunt. now i know that any of the terms when used as an insult to a person is bad, but that one seems to draw serious hatred more than others.

my first question is why is that one worse than the others to a lady? i prefer not to use any of the common derogatory terms for a female unless the lady in specific gets a laugh or a kick out of it.

my second question is what terms for the lady bits are acceptable in general conversation? (when talking dirty in bed rules change) vagina seems too clinical for casual convo. pussy is just silly to me, even though i understand the origins of the term. i'm not talking about a list of terms and slang phrases for the vajayjay, i've got a list of nearly 200 that i compiled for an essay once. i mean like if you are talking to a lady and the subject of private parts comes up, what is socially acceptable?

the last question is mainly for models or female members: namely what terms just piss you off or skeeve you out?

and yes, ive got an idea running through my mind for another little essay on the general subject matter. i dont publish them, but it entertains me to write them for myself lol

Reactions: stu2
:-D Great question..... might also add where you are in the world. I say this because some Brits I know use the word cunt or cunty as it's no big deal, much the same as we would say "you're being an asshole" they might say 'you're being quite cunty". Has quite a different 'word weight' there than in the USA.

Calling it "cunt" doesnt at all offend me, but when I hear someone (male or female) say it I find it a bit.....uncouth (for lack of a better word)

For general convo I like to say cooter, coochie, giner, giney or sometimes penis garage :lol: But Im kind of silly so thats just me.

Aside from cunt, there's really nothing that comes to mind that really skeeves me out or piss me off.

i've always liked poon...probably because it rolls off the tongue so easily :whistle:

my daughter's crowd use vajayjay, which just makes me laugh....it's sounds like a celebrity name to me :lol:

I think there are about 2 terms I have ever heard that doesn't skeeve me out or seem ridiculous or condescending.

Coochie is one and the term I use myself, although it sounds a bit childish.
Vajayjay is the other, because it's funny.

The other terms are always used in a negative way or to describe the appearance negatively. For instance, taco or beef curtains just seems unsettling to me. "Box" is silly, "love tunnel" is cheesy, and basically so many of the rest are just immature. I don't like "camel toe" either, and probably because it reminds me of giggling little idiotic boys trying to catch a glimpse of it through the bikinis at the pool but then act "grossed out" when they luck out.

Cunt is used as a demeaning term and I don't like that to be used for my vagina, because "cunt" has that connotation attached to it.

I don't like pussy because people use pussy to mean someone who is weak or pathetic. Also because of "pussy cat". I don't really see what the two have to do with each other so it doesn't make much sense to call it that. I do anyway though as it is the most widely accepted term that isn't vagina.

For that matter, I don't even like the way vagina sounds. It has such a harsh pronunciation. Penis is a much softer word...easier on the ears. Penis almost doesn't even need a nickname.

I don't like it when the vagina is termed in a way that puts it on too much of a pedestal either. Like, flower isn't really accurate and seems too delicate for the pounding a vagina can take sometimes. I can't think of others right now but that one just came to mind.

I'm rambling. Off I go.

RoxieRed said:
Nordling said:
"How's the Beaver, Mrs. Cleaver?" :)

Yeah, that one. Seriously? lol!! It's just silly!
lol Very. Plus it's outdated, along with "pussy," "muff," and "bush" with the current "no-hair" rage.

Personally, I like "bits." Short for "naughty bits" but without the Victorian sound when "naughty" is left in.

Most terms that we see men use, even when they're attempting to be complimentary tend to be diminutive in some way, they are talking down to women even when not consciously meaning to be.

Off-topic, but I really hate "MILF." It's a term that I find both presumptuous and crude. I can't count how many times I've seen guys refer to a woman who looks older than 25 to them as a MILF, no matter that they have no clue as to her status as a mother or not.

Nordling said:
RoxieRed said:
Nordling said:
"How's the Beaver, Mrs. Cleaver?" :)

Yeah, that one. Seriously? lol!! It's just silly!
lol Very. Plus it's outdated, along with "pussy" with the current "no-hair" rage.

Personally, I like "bits." Short for "naughty bits" but without the Victorian sound when "naughty" is left in.

Most terms that we see men use, even when they're attempting to be complimentary tend to be diminutive in some way, they are talking down to women even when not consciously meaning to be.

Off-topic, but I really hate "MILF." It's a term that I find both presumptuous and crude. I can't count how many times I've seen guys refer to a woman who looks older than 25 to them as a MILF, no matter that they have no clue as to her status as a mother or not.

THANK YOU! ALL OF THAT!! YES!!!! I love bits or lady bits too. Forgot about those.

Just hitting thank on the bottom of your post wasn't enough. :-D

Reactions: Nordling
I think when women are actually talking about their parts, in a non-sexy/humorous environment, the proper terms are best. It drive me CRAZY when women refer to their vulva as their vagina. Women's health and sexual issues could be pushed forward quite a bit if we stopped trying to make things sound cute and just speak in an educated manner about our bodies.

Serious situations aside, I love being crude. Cunt and twat are two of my favorite things to call women I dislike as it seems to get a reaction easily. When I was in beauty school my best friend there was Mexican. One day she asked me what the worst word you could call a woman was in America. I gave her my big mouthed opinion. The other girls at school were not amused. :lol:

I also like to use the all inclusive "junk" as it is gender neutral. Hehehe.

I LOVE the word cunt but do not welcome it from strangers. If I don't know you and have an established friendship, it's not ok, similar to sarcasm.

I hate the "pretty" terms. Pussy, Kitty, flower... that shit makes my stomach turn.

I DO like Vagina, hooha, nether regions, fuck pot, Vag, cooter... ect.

Casual conversation- "Lady bits" in polite company, "pussy" in not-so-polite company

sexy talk- cunt, pussy, love hole, cavern... there's so many and it really depends on what turn the sexy talk is taking as to which ones seem to fit. Just about anything is acceptable in certain situations.

Things I don't like? Referencing food. There's a part of me that has some very dark fantasies, and the rest of me is really creeped out by the idea that I'm not the only one who has such fantasies. Having any bit of me referred to as a food conjures up memories of those fantasies, and that's just an instant turn-off. I find them... exhilarating to think of on my own, and creepy to involve anyone else in them.

I also don't like the term "flower", because I never really saw mine as looking like a flower. Sometimes I think the terms guys use indicate which style of pussy they think is "normal"... x.x (flower- large inner and outer labia; meat curtains- large inner labia, small outer labia; sideways taco- large outer labia, small inner labia (like mine) )

I may have spent entirely too much time thinking of these...

---

As to a person being called a cunt, I get the vibe of "stubborn" from it. I've really only heard guys use it to refer to a woman who is standing up for her own preferences. "She doesn't do anal? What a cunt!" Hence why I really don't like that one.

I don't like being called a bitch, because it brings up the connotation of someone being mean on purpose. I'll admit that I can be mean sometimes, but it's never on purpose, and usually goes back to a stubbornness not to bend my standards for other people's comfort.

Reactions: missmeowmixx
fun/playful: vajay, cooter, beaver

naughty: pussy, cunt, wet hole

pretty: flower, butterfly, pink

technical: vulva, vagina, labia (hearing these in the throes of passion is a turn off to me.)

The term camel toe should be reserved for when a girl has panties/clothing on and you can see the outline/crevice of her lips, not when she's naked. The misuse of this term irritates me most days.

AmberCutie said:
The term camel toe should be reserved for when a girl has panties/clothing on and you can see the outline/crevice of her lips, not when she's naked. The misuse of this term irritates me most days.

:lol:

Reactions: SoTxBob
I have to say no words really offend me except for one grosses me out... and it's all things "taco" related...LOL I'm sorry but tacos have a completely UNSEXY connotation to me like smelly taco bell farts and all that... how can a EVER ever be sexy...

cunt used to be an eyebrow raiser to me until I worked with a bunch of irish from Ireland peeps who use it for everything, same as the british... especially "cuntish" as like a synonym for annoying...or anything difficult

I find myself hardly using nicknames.. cause I think it's funnier when everyones bein all cheesey pants.. I'm also kind of a wise ass.. I'll say things like "yeah well my vagina needed the day off so whatever..."

Hey, what about twat?

I don't think I saw one mention of twat here.

I am a big fan of twat! :mrgreen:

I normally use "ladyparts", "girlybits", or "ladybits"
Twat is for the lulz.

Reactions: AnaVictoriaXO
CherryJane said:
Hey, what about twat?

I don't think I saw one mention of twat here.

I am a big fan of twat! :mrgreen:

I normally use "ladyparts", "girlybits", or "ladybits"
Twat is for the lulz.
:lol: @ "twat." Years ago, I had an online lady friend on IRC. Whenever she came into the channel, she always said, "Twat's up?"

JickyJuly said:
It drive me CRAZY when women refer to their vulva as their vagina.
Let me put on my nerd glasses real quick.
Vagina is almost always used incorrectly.
You can't see a vagina, unless you have a gynecologist's speculum. There's no such thing as a smooth vagina or a pretty vagina. The vagina is the actual tract/canal/passage... what most people mean when they say 'vagina' is somebody's vulva i.e. the outer parts that are actually visible. :geek: :geek: :geek:
Sorry. That's just one of my pet peeves.. people saying 'pretty vagina', or women saying 'my vag looks weird today'. You cannot see somebody's vag, unless you've got the appropriate tools.

Just a few of my favorites...

Latin spice: Chocha

Construction worker style: ham wallet, meat curtains, bologna flaps,horse collar, cock holster

Semi sweet style- lady bits, muffin, vagoo, passion fruit

Ex girlfriend style- Felix, Medusa (figure it out!), The Money Taker

Redneck- critter (a newly discovered fave), squirell nest, hot pocket, whisker biscuit, vertical bacon sandwich

Rennaisance style- Furry Goblet (it's what a knight might drink from)

And my 2 all time favorites, tied for first place.... Panty Hamster and Tongue Magnet

Reactions: JoleneBrody
LilyMarie said:
JickyJuly said:
It drive me CRAZY when women refer to their vulva as their vagina.
Vagina is almost always used incorrectly.
You can't see a vagina, unless you have a gynecologist's speculum. There's no such thing as a smooth vagina or a pretty vagina. The vagina is the actual tract/canal/passage... what most people mean when they say 'vagina' is somebody's vulva i.e. the outer parts that are actually visible.
This reminded me of the proper words song, which goes a little beyond the current topic (and is kind of creepy), but it addresses the vulva/vagina controversy pretty well.

Also, I've always been fond of the term "Lady Business", accompanied by an open palmed wave of the hand directed at the crotchal region

I used to hate the word "cunt" but the more I've tested the waters of the adult industry, the less affected by it I've become. Now, I often call Miss_Lollipop "cunt face" as a term of endearment when we're together. :lol:

When talking about my parts in casual or not so casual conversation I use "lady bits" most often. I also use muffin, taco, pootang, vagoo, pussy, coochie and kitty. I like to sound silly.

mynameisbob84 said:
I love the way you Americans say "twat". You kinda pronounce it, "twot". You sound so prim and proper :-D
Thinking about it, I can't remember ever hearing a British person saying "twat." lol How do you pronounce it? With a short "a?"

Nordling said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I love the way you Americans say "twat". You kinda pronounce it, "twot". You sound so prim and proper :-D
Thinking about it, I can't remember ever hearing a British person saying "twat." lol How do you pronounce it? With a short "a?"

We pronounce it like this guy says (and ironically, this guys kinda sounds like a twat) :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.