AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Good place to order glasses

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LaLaLand_xD

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Jun 1, 2010
at home
profiles.myfreecams.com
So I had my eye exam TUES and was given my prescription. I haven't had a decent pair of glasses in 2 years. I have heard other people say they order online and can get good frames for cheap no matter what their prescription. Does anyone here order online and could share the link? I went to few stores here and they were all so expensive and I don't have time or sometimes even a way to travel further.

The wife and I just got in eight pair of prescription glasses from http://www.zennioptical.com/.
She'd gotten some before and was pleased. The frames are cheap, so if you're rough on them, they can break, easily. But they're cheap. I'm happy with the two pair I got for regular vision, though one was colored differently than online (I still dig them). I got a pair of sunglasses, too and they appear to be warped. I should have returned them, but I didn't wear them enough to realize how bad it was and we've thrown out the return info.
She is quite happy with everything she received, however. And a few friends have also been really pleased with their results.
Delivery time was six to eight weeks, if I recall, but it was also around the time of the Japan quake, which may have been a factor, as I think they were made overseas.

Also, you can upload funny pics of yourself to "try on" glasses. That can be a fun way to waste the night.

got mine at eyewearmagic.ca (canada) they're based in toronto. I had to do a special order through them because their main site doesn't go up to my level of perscription, but they were happy to work with me. Glasses that usually cost 300-400 were a whole $150 plus tax. :p (American money)

Status
Not open for further replies.