AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

GREY lovers ,are sad,like Freud lovers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerthbrookz

Banhammered
Jun 11, 2015
how funny guess this site is only for female models....male models that speak the truth about GREY loving, no token making,angry,stupid Lil exhibitionists.... lock my post...this site must be ran by Hitler...were I am from its our right to have free speech...if my post upset u ur either a GREY lover or a GREY...plain and simple...oh ya...p.s....my tattoos may be hiding something...its a heavy hate for those who quote perveted hypocritical cocaine addicts who have a issue with tats but not old incestual coke addicts...like Sigmund Freud... try reading sum Carl Jung...there genius...

gerthbrookz said:
how funny guess this site is only for female models....male models that speak the truth about GREY loving, no token making,angry,stupid Lil exhibitionists.... lock my post...this site must be ran by Hitler...were I am from its our right to have free speech...if my post upset u ur either a GREY lover or a GREY...plain and simple...oh ya...p.s....my tattoos may be hiding something...its a heavy hate for those who quote perveted hypocritical cocaine addicts who have a issue with tats but not old incestual coke addicts...like Sigmund Freud... try reading sum Carl Jung...there genius...

This site isn't really set up to come here just to bitch about models. Also your first post was a mish mash of hobbledy gobbledy gook. It was hard to read, poorly constructed and just all around annoying on the eyes.

If you would like to tone it down and participate in discussions I'm fairly sure your posts wouldn't be locked. As it is if you just keep going down the bitching path I fear you'll also be banned. Calling the site owners Hitler isn't a great start. Even though I sense they may be laughing their ass off due to it.

Edit: I see the ban hammer has been applied right after I hit submit. :lol:

JerryBoBerry said:
gerthbrookz said:

This site isn't really set up to come here just to bitch about models. Also your first post was a mish mash of hobbledy gobbledy gook. It was hard to read, poorly constructed and just all around annoying on the eyes.

If you would like to tone it down and participate in discussions I'm fairly sure your posts wouldn't be locked. As it is if you just keep going down the bitching path I fear you'll also be banned. Calling the site owners Hitler isn't a great start. Even though I sense they may be laughing their ass off due to it.

Edit: I see the ban hammer has been applied right after I hit submit. :lol:
I laughed my way all the way to the ban button.

I hate when people don't take a moment to understand their surroundings before they post. First, this isn't a Chaturbate forum, it took me a couple readthroughs to figure out WTF greys and blues meant. Second, it's pretty clear from the get-go that a person who speaks like this will add nothing positive to this forum. Might as well take out the trash before it starts to stink up the kitchen.

xKatieBabyx said:
As a Psychology graduate I have major respect for both Freud AND Jung. And I am not sad...

And wtf is a grey when it's at home anyway? Another term for GILF??

It's a guest on Chaturbate I believe...loved the GILF idea though. :lol:

Reactions: frankiefandom
Gerthbrookz. This is a man who has been hurt. And he has been hurt badly...

There there gerth. It's ok. Just is here now :romance-caress:

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Sansa said:
Wow, a Godwin on the second post.

Hitler oversees one of the most horrific acts of mass murder the world has ever seen.
AmberCutie shuts some guy down for raging because a model wouldn't watch him jerk off in front of a webcam.

The eerie similarities cannot be overlooked.

Status
Not open for further replies.