AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Grey Tipping

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2022
In Bed
Twitter Username
@annkelsie1
MFC Username
Kelsieann6725
Chaturbate Username
KamrynStarr
So The other night I was live on Stripchat and a grey come into my room asking for me to do stuff so I asked him to tip and I said something along of lines of tip for requests or buy tokens to support me and he said he had tokens and I said no you don't because I thought grey users had never purchased tokens. well I muted him and sent me a tipnote with 9 tokens and it said " they lied to you" and im like wtffffffffff so can someone explain

• Wat?!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah I already realised that about not being able to mask to grey, but it's definitely not ultimate users that can mask - i'd love that ability if that feature was available on it and I would buy Ultimate each month.
But it's for Diamond/Purple (55) and higher to mask.
Yes you are correct, Diamond/Purple can mask. I honestly keep making that mistake.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Yeah I already realised that about not being able to mask to grey, but it's definitely not ultimate users that can mask - i'd love that ability if that feature was available on it and I would buy Ultimate each month.
But it's for Diamond/Purple (55) and higher to mask.

IIRC after a certain level, you automatically become Ultimate for life with no subscription required.

Upvote 0
IIRC after a certain level, you automatically become Ultimate for life with no subscription required.
I suspect that is Royal and above. Not 100% sure as when they introduced all these new "leagues" I was automatically awarded Royal league status because of past usage / tipping and as such I have always been "ultimate". (That sounds a weird thing to say! ;) )

Which is good because I had stopped paying for "Gold" membership (precursor to "ultimate") when I finally realised models got no cut of that payment it was 100% to the site. At times before the change, I was that rare thing; a grey knight :)

Upvote 0

I suspect that is Royal and above. Not 100% sure as when they introduced all these new "leagues" I was automatically awarded Royal league status because of past usage / tipping and as such I have always been "ultimate". (That sounds a weird thing to say! ;) )

Which is good because I had stopped paying for "Gold" membership (precursor to "ultimate") when I finally realised models got no cut of that payment it was 100% to the site. At times before the change, I was that rare thing; a grey knight :)

Yeah it's rank 80 that is awarded it for life, which I can understand why since it means they spent a lot.
Just spend $10k then you can annoy models for free for life in PM lol

Upvote 0
Hey everyone

I have reviewed this case and there is also one other way a grey user can have tokens.

If another user has sent him 'Gift Tokens'.
In this case, he will remain as a grey user as he has not 'purchased' tokens, but the tokens he has are legit/real.

@Kamrynxstarr
If you ever have doubts about the tips you receive, go to your 'earnings' page right away.

If the tips/tokens appear in your earnings info next to the users' name, it means they are real and you have received them.
If nothing appears here, immediately contact the Support team just like you have done so they can investigate further.
Re:
If another user has sent him 'Gift Tokens'.
In this case, he will remain as a grey user as he has not 'purchased' tokens, but the tokens he has are legit/real.

Reply: I've only gifted tokens to one gray user ever. Once she received the tokens and tipped the model, she changed to a Level 10. So I'm not entirely sure this is accurate. (PS: If you want to discuss my specific person to see the history, let me know and send me a PM.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.