AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Gunnison Beach, NJ

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2011
As the temperature dips below freezing in NYC, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for summers spent at Gunnison Beach, NJ.

Gunnison Beach is a legal, clothing optional, public beach managed by the National Park Service on Sandy Hook. It's part of the Gateway National Recreation Area. There are lifeguards, EMTs, Park Rangers, a refreshment stand on the beach (which sells beer), reasonably clean toilets, and thousands of naked people.

These include lots of singles and families, some swinger groups, and a few ongoing weekend parties that draw some of the local dancers. (One of the parties seems to be run by bouncers from a local club.) There's relatively little overtly sexual behavior or sexual harassment, though there are the occasional clothed, gawking, perverts. The water is pretty warm by July, the waves tend to be gentle, and there are no serious riptides or currents to worry about.

If you see a naked middle-aged guy playing banjo under an umbrella, it's probably me. And that's my wife sitting next to me.

I wonder if there are any other Gunnison Beach fans on this forum. If you live within a two hour drive of Sandy Hook, you should definitely give it a try.

Fellow NYer here.. and i love the shore:) haven't been to that particular beach yet..

Human said:
As the temperature dips below freezing in NYC, I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for summers spent at Gunnison Beach, NJ.

Gunnison Beach is a legal, clothing optional, public beach managed by the National Park Service on Sandy Hook. It's part of the Gateway National Recreation Area. There are lifeguards, EMTs, Park Rangers, a refreshment stand on the beach (which sells beer), reasonably clean toilets, and thousands of naked people.

These include lots of singles and families, some swinger groups, and a few ongoing weekend parties that draw some of the local dancers. (One of the parties seems to be run by bouncers from a local club.) There's relatively little overtly sexual behavior or sexual harassment, though there are the occasional clothed, gawking, perverts. The water is pretty warm by July, the waves tend to be gentle, and there are no serious riptides or currents to worry about.

If you see a naked middle-aged guy playing banjo under an umbrella, it's probably me. And that's my wife sitting next to me.

I wonder if there are any other Gunnison Beach fans on this forum. If you live within a two hour drive of Sandy Hook, you should definitely give it a try.

Never been to Gunnison....sounds like a good idea.

Have spent lots of time on Orient and Haulover Beaches though.....both c/o.

luvsyou said:
Never been to Gunnison....sounds like a good idea.

Have spent lots of time on Orient and Haulover Beaches though.....both c/o.

I was thinking about visiting Haulover this winter, since I really need a nude beach fix. Is it warm enough through the winter?

Is there a lot of age & size diversity?

Lots of diversity in age, ethnicity, and size :)

The north end of the c/o section at Haulover beach is primarily gay.

Weather is generally great unless a cold front pulls through. Then it can get windy and a little chilly. However, compared to the northern climes it would feel great. Less locals though.

Friends of Gunnison are going to do a Polar Bear (bare) swim on Jan 8 at 11:00. Come on out if you want to see middle-aged men with hard nipples and serious shrinkage. Assuming sanity does not return, I'll be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.