AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Guy thinking of starting

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2017
Hey, so iv been a lurker on Cb for quite a while and i decided one day i would broadcast my cam and got banned not knowing there was a lot of information i had to give and didnt feel comfortable giving personal information to just be on a webcam. I dont wont to be on cam to make money although i would like the tokens to spend on other cam models but in all honesty im a guy and no one wants to see a guy on cam so i dont really expect to make any anyway. The few questions i have are, When i sign up do i have to give bank details, Is there a camming option where i dont have to give personal information away, If i receive tokens can i give them to other models or does it not work that way, and finally is there even any girls that watch guys cams???

Thanks for your help :)

If you're Australian like your username suggests. No you wouldn't give bank details. If you want the tokens you could get a cheque or first choice pay card. However, if you don't want to cash that in ever you don't have to.

Basically every adult streaming site is going to require you to give some kind of information to cover their own asses.

You can give your tokens to anyone who is age verified. Once their in your hands you can do what you want with them.

It's mostly going to be men watching your cam. While there are some women viewing they aren't the majority.

Girl viewers are few and far between. I find that most girls I get are just ones that know me irl and drop by to say hey. Also, 99% of the viewers claiming to be women are dudes so just be prepared for that as well. I think it's kinda awesome tbh because it deters the people just using camming to try to get laid when they realize most of their viewers are male.

Hey, so iv been a lurker on Cb for quite a while and i decided one day i would broadcast my cam and got banned not knowing there was a lot of information i had to give and didnt feel comfortable giving personal information to just be on a webcam. I dont wont to be on cam to make money although i would like the tokens to spend on other cam models but in all honesty im a guy and no one wants to see a guy on cam so i dont really expect to make any anyway. The few questions i have are, When i sign up do i have to give bank details, Is there a camming option where i dont have to give personal information away, If i receive tokens can i give them to other models or does it not work that way, and finally is there even any girls that watch guys cams???

Thanks for your help :)

According to this blog, exhibitionists on Chaturbate do NOT need to go through the age verification process, but they do not collect on tokens. The exception to that is if they look underage. Do you think you look underage? That might be the source of your ban. I know a 24 year old Russian model on CB that constantly gets banned because she looks young. Be aware that CB does ban age-verified models when they look too young.

That same blog has some good advice for male models. As others here have said, your audience will be 99% male homosexuals and also males and transexuals who falsely create female identities. You should assume that all female contacts while you broadcast are actually men trying to trick you. Transexual men may look like women and may let you look at them on their cams, so you need to be pretty cautious.

What I have noticed, however, is that some female models are a bit voyeuristic. I have three female models I have struck friendships with who at various times have told me that they wanted to see me on cam, and in conversing about that I realized that they have a "thing" for watching guys on cam who are watching their show. But in all three cases they were fascinated by the effect they were having on the men, rather than actually wanting to see a man. In other words, it was really about the female model feeling sexy and desired. She is never going out searching down male models. She wants to see how she affects the men who show interest in her.

If you're Australian like your username suggests. No you wouldn't give bank details. If you want the tokens you could get a cheque or first choice pay card. However, if you don't want to cash that in ever you don't have to.

So is the main advantage of this First Choice Pay that they issue an international prepaid card that can be used from any foreign country? It is basically a way to collect on your tokens if you don't want to pay for a wire transfer to a foreign bank account? I guess this makes sense for models making smaller dollar amounts?

To the original poster, be aware that if you are mailed a check denominated in US dollars, drawn on a US bank, that the international clearance process for that can be 90 days or more. And it's an ugly process. You would need to talk to your bank about what happens in your bank when you present a US check.

You can give your tokens to anyone who is age verified. Once their in your hands you can do what you want with them.

Wow, so that begs the question: is there some place where models on CB go to sell their excess tokens? Maybe some of them sell those at a discount? Obviously it is hard to get a trusted transaction on something like that. The potential for fraud would be high.

Thanks everyone that has answered a few questions i couldnt find the answer to, I am hoping to find like smores has found and get some cam girls that will hopefully watch while i watch them like i said not in it for money just fun. Also im 28 but look like a 18 year old so that would explain why i got banned which is kinda annoying that i have to now send in ID but i understand the legal side of things. Hope to see some of you on there some time soon

Thanks everyone that has answered a few questions i couldnt find the answer to, I am hoping to find like smores has found and get some cam girls that will hopefully watch while i watch them like i said not in it for money just fun. Also im 28 but look like a 18 year old so that would explain why i got banned which is kinda annoying that i have to now send in ID but i understand the legal side of things. Hope to see some of you on there some time soon

So based on that I think you do NOT want to broadcast on the public page. Probably you want to have a hidden cam - or password-protected - and then you give your details to a model you are watching who tells you she wants that. Others here might be able to tell you better how to actually do that. I have never done that, and one reason is that I do not believe that anything on CB is really private. I think they spy every conversation and every broadcast.

Status
Not open for further replies.