AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

guys would you get a cam show from a chick on her period?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2011
www.princessparislee.com
im excluding period fetishists from this, just regular ole cam loving guy if there is such a thing.

would you get a cam show from a girl if shes on her period and not hiding it?

doesnt matter if its heavy or light, im genuinly curious becuase some girls go to great lengths to hide they are on the rag on cam.

personally im way more horny on my period and dont mind doing shows when i am.

Re: guys would you get a cam show from a chick on her period

Wouldn't really bother me tbh

PlayboyMegan said:
I can't even get a guy to have SEX with me during that time. I am surprised at all theses responses!

Ditto!!

PlayboyMegan said:
I can't even get a guy to have SEX with me during that time. I am surprised at all theses responses!
A cam show is one thing, but I think there are a few members here whose arms could be twisted into having actual intercourse.

PS: Dibs.

Wow I am supirsed! One time I did go online when my period was at it's end,spotting a little here and there,but still emotional. I even warned people not to take me seriously if I became a bitch.I ended up having a great time just chatting and getting our nerd on.

I think the reason why people think of it as gross is because it's not often seen. If enough women showed pics and vids of them on their period, I believe guys would become desensitized and it wouldn't have the stigma of it being taboo or unappealing. We've all had cuts, scrapes and other injuries where we've seen blood on faces and limbs, so why all of a sudden when someone sees blood coming from a vagina it's :scared-yipes:

yeah but its not even the same kind of blood.

best way to cure cramps on me thats for sure.

im glad im not a squirter though i imagine squirting while on the period would end in me using a lot of stain remover lol.

tmi maybe? haha

It really doesn't bother me unless t's super heavy and chunky, lol. Period sex can be awesome!

Here are some screen caps Jup has posted on this site... I found them using the site's search function because this topic has been brought up several times as well.

file.php

Jupiter551 said:
There was no gross screen cap thread so it's going here. Btw she was on her period, blood was leaking from her vagina as she peed in this cup. Check lounge chat for reaction lol

03xhs.jpg

Hell have fun with it! Buy some big sketch pads or some canvas and paint pretty pussy pictures. Start a smear campaign against another rival model. (Get it? :-D) Get a Native American costume and use it for warpaint.

I'm only half kidding. Well except the rival model bit. That would just be childish. In all seriousness, it's a natural thing and it seems many women's arousal states are higher during toward the end of the period. If a hot chick is going to be more sexual, this guy ain't gonna complain. Like Boce said, as long as it's not really heavy, all's good. And if it is- CANVAS. There is at least one artist I know of who uses this as her primary medium.

Here's a question for you all....

Is it even allowed? Like isn't blood a no-no on cam sites? I have been on my period for um a month and a half now lol (with a couple days exception) because of the pill I am taking and I haven't cam'ed because of it. I certainly wouldn't do public shows but I'd be open to private shows if the guy was okay with it.

I am tired of telling people I am broken! It's like it's never gunna stop *sniff* :crybaby:

I'm not a fetishist, but I've got my red wings. I've never objected to any activity during my partner's period. I do freak out about having to get the stains out of the sheets, clothing ... or my mustache.

In my experience, gf's have limited the damage by using a diaphragm or sponge and then douching. This seems to work for the fastidious, and it's probably even legal on MFC.

It might not be very healthy to do this all night long. I know its worked for previous partners for an hour. Your mileage may vary.

-- (all too) Human

JenniCooper said:
Here's a question for you all....

Is it even allowed? Like isn't blood a no-no on cam sites? I have been on my period for um a month and a half now lol (with a couple days exception) because of the pill I am taking and I haven't cam'ed because of it. I certainly wouldn't do public shows but I'd be open to private shows if the guy was okay with it.

I am tired of telling people I am broken! It's like it's never gunna stop *sniff* :crybaby:

visable menstration is against the rules on most cam sites i've been on.

Reactions: JenniCooper

Miss_Lollipop said:

Yeah that's kinda what I thought. I know I have a few member who would take me private even if I kept that area out of view but my cam score has been kinda rocking lately and I am afraid to log on to just take the very occasional private here and there.

Miss_Lollipop said:
JenniCooper said:

I see :thumbleft: . Have you even took the time to think why that maybe? And for liability reason why they may have those rules... Just saying ;)

Yeah not a problem for me either. And I mean that for cam shows or actual sex. The problem of a mess is negated by having sexy time in the shower. Any extra reason for shower sex you can find is a good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.