AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

hair or no hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 29, 2013
Seeings how this forum is made up of mainly women riddle this.
Hair or no hair on a man? You can pick the region or regions, for example chest yes balls no.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
Either, I just prefer washed.

If I could have my ideal, I'd say... 70s style mustache, some chest hair, no back hair, happy trail and some manscaped pubes (nothing on the shaft), moderate arm/leg hair. That said, I really don't care that much, it's just a preference. My only thing is that I hate patchy hair. Personally, I would much, much rather totally clean-shaven than patchy hair.

Being neatly trimmed and well groomed is really attractive in general. It doesnt REALLY matter, but it definitely gets him points and makes sex feel better on my end. Ball hair is really annoying during oral sex tho :?

Chest hair = cuddly

For beards, trimmed short & shaved around the neck/jawline to accentuate the face. :drool:

Yes to hair!! Hold the beard and tash though. I like smooshy smooth (even stubbly) faces. No to back hair, ear hair, nose hair. And trim those crazy long eyebrows that turn up as you get older.

Waxed or shaved pubes on men - I'm not a fan. I'm waxed and I prefer to be rubbing against hair, just better friction. I don't want to grind on stubble.

Head hair - don't care. Bald is as sexy as anything else. Cept balding and long sides. Don't do that. Think Andre Agassi in the 90s. Nearly bald, shaved. Hot.

MsAllyCat said:
And trim those crazy long eyebrows that turn up as you get older.
:lol:
MsAllyCat said:
Waxed or shaved pubes on men - I'm not a fan. I'm waxed and I prefer to be rubbing against hair, just better friction. I don't want to grind on stubble.
:text-yeahthat:

Reactions: MsAllyCat
I like hairy men...everywhere!!!!!

Super hairy all over the body---but the crotch as to be trimmed..but still hairy :)

Reactions: PlayboyMegan
southsamurai said:
ok, this has to be some kind of joke? this many ladies who actually like hairy fellas and none of them within 100 miles? sheesh, i just get all the luck lol. i refuse to get rid of the scant back hair i have though.

Yeah, some back hair is good. All fine and natural and normal. Just not full gorilla back. For me. And ain't it great there is as much variation in women's taste as there is men in the world! :)

Oh Lordy, this simple thread, matched with memories of the man hand and arm one - quiver and swoon.

Reactions: LiLredhairedgrl
MsAllyCat said:
ear hair, nose hair. And trim those crazy long eyebrows that turn up as you get older.
Please trim the azalea bushes!!

And don't be like my dad and ask your woman to do it. That's weird and annoying. Especially if you ask her to do it while out in public.

NO. HAIR. Pit && leg hair is okay. I got lucky, && my husband is basically not hairy. :)

Rose said:
MsAllyCat said:
ear hair, nose hair. And trim those crazy long eyebrows that turn up as you get older.

And don't be like my dad and ask your woman to do it. That's weird and annoying. Especially if you ask her to do it while out in public.
Always ask her to do it while you're having a salad together at home. :)

Nordling said:
Rose said:
MsAllyCat said:

Always ask her to do it while you're having a salad together at home. :)

V-O-M-I-T. LOL.

Reactions: Nordling
MsAllyCat said:
Head hair - don't care. Bald is as sexy as anything else. Cept balding and long sides. Don't do that. Think Andre Agassi in the 90s. Nearly bald, shaved. Hot.

I was getting worried there reading all the posts.
Started balding at 25. Now for the sides and back I just set the beard trimmer attachment for 15mm length and go to town every couple weeks. :rr:

Attachments

• Jesuscat.jpg
    Jesuscat.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 156
Reactions: Just Me
JerryBoBerry said:
MsAllyCat said:

I was getting worried there reading all the posts.
Started balding at 25. Now for the sides and back I just set the beard trimmer attachment for 15mm length and go to town every couple weeks. :rr:

You know there are women out there that do like it but my experience is they are a very small minority, sadly. :crybaby:

On the bright side, if they can get past the balding/bald look and have a conversation and get to know us a bit better they usually will get over it. :thumbleft:

Well nature has not been kind to me patchy chest hair at best no back hair and light on the arms .

But below the waist line down to the ankles woolly. :shock:
As a nudist the only way to make things look right is to shave. That or learn to play the Pan pipes :lol:

Reactions: LadyLuna
Head: Doesn't matter a whole lot as long as it is clean. I used to have a fetish for Mohawks, but I think I'm getting better now. ;) My current partner is bald.

Face: Anything goes as long as it's groomed and clean. However, the beard and mustache thing...you have to wear the facial hair. It cannot wear you!

Shoulders/Back: Preferably none, but I can deal with moderate amounts. If there's a lot that may be a turn off.

Chest: I love chest hair. It's fantastic. Bring it on!

Genitals: Anything but a huge bush. Trim it up or shave it, doesn't matter much to me.

Everything Else: Gentleman's choice! It matters not to me.

Facial hair, legs, arms, chest = :thumbleft:

Genital, armpit, back hair = nope! I'll probably tie the man to a chair and use an epilator on him (hurts like a bitch :D but it's better than waxing). Though I'll let him handle his jewels....I don't know what's with men and their fear of women handling a razor around the genital area :shifty: .

I'll stop being creepy now.

JordanBlack said:

Genital, armpit, back hair = nope! I'll probably tie the man to a chair and use an epilator on him (hurts like a bitch :D but it's better than waxing). Though I'll let him handle his jewels....I don't know what's with men and their fear of women handling a razor around the genital area :shifty: .

I'm not scared. My balls however just sucked back up into my body in abject terror.

JerryBoBerry said:
JordanBlack said:

I'm not scared. My balls however just sucked back up into my body in abject terror.

:lol: I just snorted! Sorry for terrorizing your balls Jerry.

Reactions: JerryBoBerry
My actual preferences:

head hair- thick and/or long. Love curly or straight, that doesn't matter.
facial hair- as long as it's kept neat and clean, as well as mostly short (by this I mean, I'd rather not be able to run a brush through it the way I do through my own hair).
everything else- I prefer light or no hair.

why is simple- I enjoy rubbing my face against skin. Not hairy skin, but smooth skin. I like the way smooth skin feels against my skin. The sort of peach fuzz most people have on their arms and belly is fine. But coarse hair does not feel as good. And I HATE getting hair up my nose and in my mouth, which happens if there's a lot of it where I'm rubbing my face and kissing.

HOWEVER- my personal preferences about hair mean next to nothing when I like the person's mind.

Reactions: Goddess Victoria
Status
Not open for further replies.