AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hair Question! Dreads, Short and Straight hair

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 19, 2016
Hogwarts
Twitter Username
@bellatrixMFC
MFC Username
bellatrixblac
Streamate Username
divine_bella
Chaturbate Username
stevie710
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/492866/BELLABLAC/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/108818/divinebella
So I cut my hair in 2014 and it's taken for ever to grow out. I noticed a spike in my income when I have longer hair extensions and some people like the short hair cut that I have but I want to change up my style. I used to do dreadlock extensions in my hair time to time but I've never wore dreads on cam. I kind of would like to go back to that hairstyle but I'm afraid it will mess with my camming but I can take them out without it affecting my hair but it's just so much work, a few hours of braiding lol and was looking to hear from other models who may have had dreads or who currently have dreads and what customer's opinions are on them?

b7ae7db0-8235-0131-a745-228ed7de59fd.jpg
I think Cosima's hair on Orphan Black is cute. Not all people, especially white ppl, can pull off the dread look but when they can it looks great.

I think Cosima's hair on Orphan Black is cute. Not all people, especially white ppl, can pull off the dread look but when they can it looks great.

You haven't seen white ppl with dreads until you've met (Latter Day Saints) sisters out on their missionary year. I can't help wonder what the elders say ask when they get back.

Only recently LDS let sisters go out in pairs. They're some of the nicest people I've ever had a (very) short conversation with. I didn't get the impression either had very long hair, it seemed like they'd been chopped and tightly weaved, like 2-4", yet the blond girl had tiny cornrows.

Yeah, I'm behind on Orphan Black and stalling till I get caught up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikey_P
Update, I did it and I feel great! Thanks for yalls input.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.14.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.14.03 PM.png
    326.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.41.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-09-21 at 12.41.05 PM.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 12
Do what makes you feel good.

A lot of a girls sexyess comes from her confidence.

I had a girlfriend once with dreads, so I still think they are sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.