AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hairy Underarms

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2014
www.babesforbitcoin.com
I'm a fan of natural unshaven girls when it comes to the armpit region, am I the only one?

1tG7vnsl.jpg

you're definitely not the only one!! i have hairy armpits and people love 'em

i only wish i could grow more hair there :crybaby: my armpits are pretty pathetic compared to the rest of my body!

Attachments

• My Snapshot211.jpg
    My Snapshot211.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 496
Well I don't think it's offensive nor do I find it especially attractive. Personally, I shave/wax if I'm going to be wearing something pretty with my arms out but the rest of the time it does its own thang... I'm lucky enough to have a boyfriend who doesn't actually seem to notice lol so I can do what I want :)

I think girls with fuzzy armpits are super cute/sexy. April you're so pretty it blows my mind.

I stopped shaving my pits out of laziness but have since started to really appreciate girls who have natural underarms. SO CUTE! I don't wanna put my face in there or anything but I absolutely notice if a girl doesn't shave and it does influence my view of her cuteness in a positive way!

I'm kind of considering bleaching my pit hair and dyeing it blue. :lol:

VallieBeuys said:

Do eeeeeeeeet!!!!

KayleePond said:
VallieBeuys said:

Do eeeeeeeeet!!!!

seocnd that! Oh my god that would be so cute!

Gween said:
KayleePond said:
VallieBeuys said:

Do eeeeeeeeet!!!!

seocnd that! Oh my god that would be so cute!

Well that's decided then! Maybe I'll bleach my pit fuzzies today when I take a break from packing boxes. I'll try and post pictures here after the fact. :romance-heartsfade:

I think body hair on girls is cute. I like that it's becoming more common to be natural.

VallieBeuys said:
I think girls with fuzzy armpits are super cute/sexy. April you're so pretty it blows my mind.

I stopped shaving my pits out of laziness but have since started to really appreciate girls who have natural underarms. SO CUTE! I don't wanna put my face in there or anything but I absolutely notice if a girl doesn't shave and it does influence my view of her cuteness in a positive way!

I used Betty Beauty when I dyed mine pink. :D I totally recommend it. It's meant to be pubic hair dye, so the gentle is nice and gentle on sensitive skin.

I'm all clean shaven now, and I don't like it.

Attachments

• Picture 1352.jpg
    Picture 1352.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 414
KayleePond said:
VallieBeuys said:

Do eeeeeeeeet!!!!

i've done this before and it was cute as heck but it only lasted a few days!! so just keep that in mind haha. it might have been the hairdye i used tho, it was manic panic.

VallieBeuys said:

That would be so fucking cute. brilliant. Cam girl with her pits matching her hair!? Like that just got me way too excited :lol: :mrgreen:

Half the month mine rival Sasquatch, and half the mine they're waxed bare. :shifty:

Reactions: RubyDimples
VallieBeuys said:

Yes...definitely post pictures after the fact!

DDuckworth said:
VallieBeuys said:

Even better - you should visit her fuzzy blue arm pits while she's on cam! :-D

PicNic said:
DDuckworth said:
VallieBeuys said:

I'll be there!

I am wary of asking for cam info because I did that once on another forum for cam girls *cough cough* SW...and I got a good shaming over DARING to ask for such information in a place...all I wanted was a show! :)

DDuckworth said:
PicNic said:
DDuckworth said:
VallieBeuys said:

I'll be there!

I am wary of asking for cam info because I did that once on another forum for cam girls *cough cough* SW...and I got a good shaming over DARING to ask for such information in a place...all I wanted was a show! :)

That forum is a bit different because it's entirely public (no models only) so a lot of the model members tend to conceal their identity. Her MFC link is in her siggy ;)

I_Love_You503 said:
I haven't shaved my armpits in around 5 months and to be honest no members have noticed.

Yup, I did it once for a custom video...only people who did note it were guys with the fetish. *shrug

Rock on ladies with the hairy pits!

I on the other hand couldn't do it. I shave most of my body hair, except the pubic region (my pussy hair reflects my mood...lol)

DDuckworth said:
PicNic said:
DDuckworth said:
VallieBeuys said:

I'll be there!

Most of us have links to our MFC profiles in our signatures so that you don't even have to ask! VallieBeuys is one of those models :dance:

YESS to all of this. In the past year ago I stopped shaving under le arms and I love it. I do trim a bit though because for some reason that shit grows SUPER LONG and crazy. Sometimes I think of it as "douchebag repellant" because the people who would be turned off by body hair would likely be people I would not want to date.

Also when girls don't shave it ups their attractiveness to me a great deal. :-D Especially because I tend to be attracted to fairly androgynous/masculine of center women.

Perhaps I will post a picture here later when I am not at work :B

lotte_lux said:
YESS to all of this. In the past year ago I stopped shaving under le arms and I love it. I do trim a bit though because for some reason that shit grows SUPER LONG and crazy. Sometimes I think of it as "douchebag repellant" because the people who would be turned off by body hair would likely be people I would not want to date.

Also when girls don't shave it ups their attractiveness to me a great deal. :-D Especially because I tend to be attracted to fairly androgynous/masculine of center women.

Perhaps I will post a picture here later when I am not at work :B

Absolutely! Keep the pics coming :)

Here's one of the beautiful models over at my site: whiteRhodie, sorry for the quality -

wpDlxhZ.jpg

Ok! Super belated picture. This is how things usually look and I also trimmed earlier today. Side note, one of them has this weird bald/sparse spot thing going on so that's fun. Get your shit together, armpits. Sheesh :snooty:

Attachments

• Photo on 9-20-14 at 5.14 PM #2.jpg
    Photo on 9-20-14 at 5.14 PM #2.jpg
    152 KB · Views: 177
Status
Not open for further replies.