AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Halloween cam party!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi Nova

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
www.sextpanther.com
Twitter Username
@naomi_nova_
Chaturbate Username
Naomi_Nova
Hi!

I created my CB account and started watching cams last Christmas, but didn't actually start streaming myself until this past summer. So I never got to see how big of a deal Halloween can be in some rooms.

Do you celebrate in yours? What are some of your fave party celebration type things you have seen or done in a cam room? Do you or your viewers have any favourite costumes?

I think I want to have a 3 day cam Halloween celebration but I'm nervous because I don't get a whole heck of a lot of viewers, and Halloween is just around the corner, and I have a tendency to leave things 'til the last minute, lol. :nailbiting:

I do have a couple general ideas (pop orange/black balloons with prizes inside them, tip for your name on a pumpkin, etc) and then a few ideas I came up with myself... But if you have any other ideas that may have worked for you in the past, or things you have enjoyed watching yourself, I'd love to hear them! :)

Hopefully I'm not asking too many questions. I'm super excited to start posting and to join in on the community! Happy Halloween! 🎃 :h:

Reactions: Peaceof_Paige
I'm also thinking about this myself! My bday also falls in this month, so I'm planning for that as well. Trick or treat bucket for them to pull from? Have tricks for you to do and prizes for treats. Could use those spider rings and have tiny scrolls in them for it. I don't know, may shop and look around today.

Reactions: Naomi Nova
Status
Not open for further replies.