AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Happy Unicorn Appreciation Day!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2012
I just discovered that unicorn appreciation day is a thing! (For real! Look it up!) Which I'm pretty stoked about because I love unicorns. Any other dick-horse fans here? Favorite fictional unicorn characters?

Screen_shot_2012_06_29_at_3_37_00_PM.png

Use Imgur my dear :)
jM8EC.png

I love unicorns...dont judge me...

WkcZW.jpg

6rn0e.jpg

Q07R2.gif

C48HB.gif

seriously though, Horses are my favorite animals and so beautiful, if only unicorns existed, le sigh

1iy4T.gif

AnaVictoriaXO said:
seriously though, Horses are my favorite animals and so beautiful, if only unicorns existed, le sigh

:eek: :scared-eek: Wha.. You're saying they don't exist ?!?! :confusion-seeingstars: :crybaby:

Squadron Nickname is the HORNY HORSES

Attachments

• Patch_1B_ 2FIS_72-73____ok.jpg
    Patch_1B_ 2FIS_72-73____ok.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 266
I have been obsessed with Unicorns, Pegasi, and Peggy-corns since I can remember.

Unfortunately, I have no pictures to contribute at this time. x.x

SweepTheLeg said:
Anyone can find an image on the internet, but it takes a real man to wear it with pride. (Also I didn't know what to do with my hands)

(image)

If that's you I think I have a crush on you now.

My attempt at a unicorn thread hijack was thwarted by Amber, so I am posting my other two unicorn pics here.

ZGDEf.jpg

G9Fgw.jpg

Shaun__ said:
My attempt at a unicorn thread hijack was thwarted by Amber, so I am posting my other two unicorn pics here.
Ummm. Just to be clear. Is that a naked Obama trying to ride/strangle a grizzly who is being jabbed in the nostril/having its nose picked by an Obama-unicorn? Possibly on the steps of the capital? During a huge fire/smog alert?

:eek:

Where is the shirtless Putin to make it complete? (Or does the bear represent him?) :whistle:

spikyhaired said:
Shaun__ said:
Ummm. Just to be clear. Is that a naked Obama trying to ride/strangle a grizzly who is being jabbed in the nostril/having its nose picked by an Obama-unicorn? Possibly on the steps of the capital? During a huge fire/smog alert?

Where is the shirtless Putin to make it complete? (Or does the bear represent him?) :whistle:

I assumed the bear was Russia at first, but now I think it might be Obama fighting bear markets instead.

Shaun__ said:
spikyhaired said:
Shaun__ said:

I assumed the bear was Russia at first, but now I think it might be Obama fighting bear markets instead.
OK. *Now* it all makes sense. :mrgreen:

Bocefish said:
AnaVictoriaXO said:
Horses are my favorite animals and so beautiful, if only unicorns existed, le sigh

Guys are always curious how much the following video factors in to women and their affection for horses, not to mention the phallic unicorn attraction. :dontknow:

Ugh I hate this stuff.

This is exactly how you don't ride a horse. In fact doing that would probably be really uncomfortable for the poor horse. Whilst riding you should never be having that part of your body going near the saddle. If that horse was moving even if she were still she'd have probably have fallen on in a few minutes simply in walk, and she'd get no kind of clit pleasure from it either.

The most sexual thing that ever happens to me whilst riding is occasionally my top comes down. And once I wore a lace bra while jumping and my boob popped out. I had a top on so was just really uncomfortable lol.

I get a lot of guys saying stuff about girls having orgasms whilst riding etc. It's complete bullshit. You're in completely the wrong position, for you to be in the right position you'd have to be leaning completely forward, resting on the horse's neck which if the horse were moving it would seriously unbalance it and yourself, in fact you would probably fall off and it could give the horse an injury/serious back/neck problems.

I know this thing is a joke, but still, I don't think it should be encouraged! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.