AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Harry Potter Wizard's Unite

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

I know there's more than a few HP fans on here. But, not sure if anyone's into playing this style of game from Niantic. Just thought wouldn't pass it along

Reactions: ThePrincessLuxy
I'm not at all a Harry Potter fan (read the first book when I was a kid, disliked it, ignored anything related ever since), but I did play a LOT of Ingress when I lived in Chicago, and still do play that a bit every now and then. Didn't really get into Pokemon Go. Also not into Pokemon, so I didn't care about it as much. I'm level 19 just from randomly opening it out of boredom, usually while waiting for a cooldown in Ingress, since the locations are generally the same.

I tried Wizards Unite the last two days and made it up to level 9. Not sure if I'll continue--waiting for the animations just seems really tedious, and again, not a fan of HP, so that aspect doesn't motivate or particularly appeal to me.

These are really winter sports when you live in Arizona and it can be 90 degrees by 10am, unless you want to play at 5am or late at night. Or walk around looking like an idiot in the mall, which I've noticed has a bunch of inns that I never noticed when playing the other games, though I may just never have checked.

Portals/Pokestops/Inns etc. are generally not as close together around me as they were in Chicago or even where I lived for a short time in Nova Scotia. Maybe the games would be more appealing if I lived closer to downtown and/or the university. I still have it much better than rural players, with a couple of small clusters near me, at least. There were two or three other people in the park this morning who were definitely playing one of the three.

Thanks for the info, @Lintilla Like you, I'm an Ingress player. Or, was heavily into it at one time. But, have more or less stopped playing for various reasons. I still fire it up on occasion when I'm in a new area to see what's up. But, beyond that, not much at all.

Tried Pokemon for a bit. But, not being a fan of it, lost interest quickly. Have decided to skip HP unless others I know get into it. Which, highly doubtful they will.

But, I figured I'd post up the game for anyone who might be interested in playing it. Weather conditions aside, it was fun to walk around some of the different portal farms in Ingress and interact with different people. Figured this might be a bit more appealing than Ingress

Looks like Pokeymon Go, then realized it's nianticlabs, who made pokeymon go. They'll probable release some sort of bluetooth watch or wand to go with, like pokeymon go. Parks will be gyms or what ever they call it in hogwarts.

All the gyms, are more or less portals in Ingress. They used Ingress to get submissions for portals.

I downloaded this to my phone, but I haven't used it yet. I've been super hesitant since I believe it's made by the same people who made Hogwarts Mystery, which was a trash fire disaster of a game. They made some updates to make it a little better, but you basically couldn't get anything done without making in app purchases. Disappointing, because I was enjoying the storyline about the years at Hogwarts pre-Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.