AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone else ever had login issues? Password reset won’t work

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 12, 2024
I can’t get into my chaturbate account because every time I try and login it says my password is incorrect. I click forgot password and send a link to my email but the email never comes. I emailed support and they asked me to send id verification by sending them a pic of me and my license, which I did immediately. That was Thursday , and I haven’t heard back from them since. I’m getting very frustrated and worried because it’s my main source of income. My page is still up to viewers: not banned or suspended or anything. Has anyone else ever experienced this? How long does it usually take cb to help fix these issues?
@punker barbie do you mind advising me on what to do

Allow me a stupid question. Did you check that your password is not stored in the password manager of your browser(s) on any device you have used to access the site?

Upvote 0