AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has anyone else noticed yesterday and today have been dead?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
I came online last night, the room was unusually quiet, absolutely nothing I did worked, I got a whole of 67 tokens in tips for 2 hours being online, and as it really seemed like things weren't going to change I went offline to save my camscore and my mentality! While I was offline I checked out other rooms, they all also seemed totally dead/slow compared to normal. I went in AspenRae's room for a while to see how it was with her, now although she obviously was still making her topics etc, it was definitely loads slower than usual!

I just came online and although there were people online, absolutely no tippers, few chatters, and in an hour and a half I made 20 tokens before I gave up. Now we can make excuses until the cows come home, members always do: it's beginning of the month, people need to pay bills, it's end of the month, people haven't been paid yet, it's mid month, ages until payday, it's monday, it's tuesday, it's wednesday etc, it's weekend, people'll be out, the olympics is on everyone's watching that, the olympics is over: people are doing other stuff/sleeping, too many models are online, footballs on etc etc etc etc! But I have never been online and had it this dead. There are a few who have tokens, but seem to be wanting to hang onto them, I'm hoping this is just a fluke few days, but it royally sucks, especially just before payday!

Has anyone noticed this?

Re: Has anyone else noticed yesterday and today have been de

has been quiet ...u r right ;)

...but keep on trying, luck is always worth a try too.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow

Its been most of August actually. I have heard from multiple people that the entire month has been slow. Im guessing it probably has to do with the fact that people are taking their vacations or people are paying for school and getting ready for school. Lots of things to factor in. Im hoping it will pick back up again in September :)

August is always the most painful. We just have to keep our heads up and keep moving forward!

Maniac you're awesome!

I had a really terrible July, so far august has been good for me except I had to take a week off due to being ill, even the few times I came online ill I made tokens though and people were very chatty/nice, was just a bit weirded out by the lack of even small tippers over the last few days, not just in my room but looking at other girls. I've had dry spells on cam and bad nights, but never before has it been so slow the whole time it's just standing still!

I'm definitely looking forward to September! Stupid summer, all it means for me is annoying tourists everywhere and more rain! Silly england!

Had a reg tell me that there was some special holiday in Europe too. That kinda explained to me why there were so few people (only a few models even). Hopefully things will pick up :/

Tigresslily said:
Had a reg tell me that there was some special holiday in Europe too. That kinda explained to me why there were so few people (only a few models even). Hopefully things will pick up :/
There is no Europe-wide holiday in August. ;)
You probably don't count the fact that's it the month Ramadan, which is only important for Muslims (there are big Muslim communities in France, Germany, and Turkey of course).

It seemed particularly slow this past few days to me as well... As far as holidays, I was told there was another 'name day' holiday in Ro. but thats not anything major [as far as business closing] nor is it wide spread across the EU. Last weekend I saw some of the lowest online numbers I've seen in many months. :think:

LilyMarie said:
Tigresslily said:
There is no Europe-wide holiday in August. ;)
You probably don't count the fact that's it the month Ramadan, which is only important for Muslims (there are big Muslim communities in France, Germany, and Turkey of course).

Lol not a Europe-wide holiday, but a holiday (forget what he called it, but I looked it up at the time, and found it) where everyone goes and visits family...maybe not all of Europe does it. However, most of my people are from Europe, and about 80% of them have been MIA over the weekend ;)

And it was only this last weekend. I noticed things have really pickup up today, so hopefully people won't feel too bad to take their laptops on vacation to view us, instead of leaving them at home afraid grandma will walk in or something :lol:

Summers are always awful dead! Ive never had a busy summer in the last 8yrs, I used to just take them off completely! September and into the fall is always awesome though and seems to well make up for it!! Hang in there!!

It has fortunately picked up again, I just had literally two of the worst days camming ever those two days before last payday! The day before that was fine, and had been fine before that. But yeah I'm trying to catch the aussies/people who come online during the day too, just means if I make 1000 tokens+ during the day I have that bit less to earn in the evenings! Am very much looking forward to september! Is always a nice time of year for me, maybe because then it's only a month and a half until my birthday! :)

summer is stoopid. It's been slow and painful. I cant wait til fall. I whine about it on the regular.

Status
Not open for further replies.