AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has camming helped ur self image/sex positivity?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2017
Australia
We hear lots about the downsides of camming, needing a thick skin to endure trolls, lack of tipping etc, but I thought for a change why not ask about if ppl have found self esteem benefits/developed inner strength and personal growth from camming?

I have an older BBW (go the GILFs!) friend who cams that told me that camming has helped her go from feeling old n frumpy to sexy! Have other ppl found similar benefits?

What a great topic! :)

I have always had body issues and was severely insecure. My ex fiance was also extremely emotionally abusive and loved to tear me down any chance he got. Camming has absolutely changed my life by changing my own perception of self worth and body image. Not just in my own camming experience, but by seeing how people of all shapes and sizes can celebrate their bodies and be successful by capitalizing on their own sexualisation, it's a beautiful thing. It has taught me that the imperfections that I used to obsess over are sometimes the things that my regulars like the most about me, and that it's okay to be quirky and goofy and naked and celebrate how fucking amazing I am. :)

Mentally it has built up my confidence in ways I never expected. Not even from the side of exposing your body but there's something so satisfying at the base level of being a business woman. I have been able to accomplish things I never knew I would be able to do, and constantly challenge myself to continue to grow in every aspect.

It has shown me that I have more strength and courage than I ever knew I had by coming out to my family about what I do for a living, and then being okay in the fact that my mother doesn't accept me for what I choose to do. It has given me the practice of letting go of expectations of others and not living for their blessings on my life, but to always live for my own.

:)

what ivy said.

I love this topic. Camming has definitely impacted my self esteem and body image. It has helped me feel more like a women actually. It's helped me see my body from a different perspective...literally in fact. It helped me feel more connected to my female and sexual side which was something I had been repressing. I guess I was afraid of my own sexuality. Camming gave me a place to express that part of myself. Truth is my camming journey started out as an experiment. Me trying to push myself to get out my comfort zone and try something totally new that was really not like me. I have had a few body image set backs but camming has definitely helped me love myself more

Status
Not open for further replies.