AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hash Tags: New Feature

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Vixxen81

Cam Model
Nov 3, 2022
Hey Chaturbaters! In case you haven't logged in recently, part of all of that down time we experienced a couple of weeks ago is because of a new home page hash tag feature. It was announced today. A user can now click a region and click a hash tag to find relevant rooms. I tried it out and it's really cool. It seems now more than ever hash tags have a use for driving traffic.

I'm going to do a small experiment to see if the numbers associated with the hash tag reflect in the filters on the home page.

Hash Tag: Lovense (60,000 viewers)
Hash Tag: Naked (34,000 viewers)

The reality may be 2,000 people are viewing this hash tag'd room. If that makes sense...I'll report back.

I don't know what the new filters look like on small devices, but having them appear prominently on the right side of the large-screen page may encourage users to actually USE them and save both themselves and models a lot of hassle. ("why's ur pvt so high????" "Please use the filters and have a nice day :) ")

Upvote 0
It's not the same filters that were available on the top? It just looks like they moved it to the right side for me.
I can't take screen shots without doing a ton of editing to cover room names - but if you go to the right side, click on "Asian" and then click "petite" only those models will show up in the feed instead of going through the original hash tag page (or at the top) where clicking on that tag brings up every model in every region. I think it will help people sort more accordingly to what they are looking for instead of the way it was originally designed. They will be adding a mobile version as well.

While I'm not typically a cheerleader of their dev team, I think they got this one right. (And what PB said.)

Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
but if you go to the right side, click on "Asian" and then click "petite" only those models will show up in the feed

That doesn't work for me, i cant combine the tags

Edit: Did you mean "Asia" and "petite" ? if thats what you meant then the old system applied the region filter to everything automatically, so if you set it to only show Asia for example it didnt matter what else you clicked on it was only going to show people in asia region until you changed it back.

Upvote 0
That doesn't work for me, i cant combine the tags

Edit: Did you mean "Asia" and "petite" ? if thats what you meant then the old system applied the region filter to everything automatically, so if you set it to only show Asia for example it didnt matter what else you clicked on it was only going to show people in asia region until you changed it back.
The old hashtag search seemed to ignore other filters. Maybe excluding region, I'm note sure

Upvote 0
They seem to be slowly rolling out new features.

I quite like this one, I expect it will clear up a lot of the clutter in some rooms with a variety of bots running.
20240307023831.png

Upvote 0