AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you ever bought a vid from another model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

Have you ever bought a vid from another model?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I also have videos model friends have freely given me.

I've gotten a couple of freebies, but most are from tips while they've been on cam or sometimes I purchase through clip sites. Sometimes it's me trying to better understand a kink, sometimes, I think it's sexy, sometimes it simply looks like an interesting clip.

I've bought videos and I've gotten clip trades. Gotta support fellow models! :D

Yes and have tipped ladies. Always love supporting other clip makers and cam models :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I have bought videos, tipped for countdowns, joined goldshows and groups. Other models have done the same to me, which is always an incredible feeling! I've also given and received freebies for fetish research or just because.

No, I haven't. But if I could afford to, I'd love to. I do occasionally tip during a camshow, though.
I'm exactly the same way. I've tipped a few models, but I can't really afford to buy videos. I'd really love to be able to buy some of Denver_Max's hooping videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.