AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Have you heard of qrush.com? Sell your content and get 90% payout!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2021
Hello beautiful people,
In case you still didn't hear of qrush.com, let me tell you about it.

We are a Canadian-based Organisation and qrush launched in October 2020.
qrush is a Premium FanSite with amazing monetization features, such as paid video calls/DMs, 90% payout (weekly), an app for the creators, referrals for the new models(5%) and new members(25%), live feed for the buyers, free promo on all Social Media platforms, new traffic, PPV, support 24/7 etc..
You can find us on twitter.com/livedivaapp (our account for the interaction with models) instagram.com/qrushdivas or on the actual site, qrush.com, speak to our team via live chat
I am here as well to answer all the questions :happy:
Thank you, keep safe,

Sanita , Head of the Recruitment Department
www.qrush.com

I recently had to contact this site due to a person harassing me and creating fake profiles w my name, and using my email address.

They handled it faster than any of the other 30 + sites I had to contact to deal with this, and were really proactive

Can't speak to anything else about this site but I was impressed with the support.

We have, a colleague(?) of yours has already introduced herself, and created a thread that didn't quite go very well for qrush.

Hey Amber, Ava left and when I tried to sign up with that logins, it didnt work out. Anyway, I am Sanita , Marketing Manager for qrush.com, I have created new account qrushApp, and hopefully, my treads will go well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.