AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having a hard time getting creators to sign up

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 9, 2022
I am having a hard time getting creators to sign up for my website kivybe.com. I got a couple, and some that failed to age verify. I am taking no fees until it gets running, but still no luck. Is Twitter really the place now, and this kind of site dying out? What platform would be best?
Thanks

First thing that stands out to me is there's not a single mention of pay-out methods and no mention of how big/who/where your customer base is. It looks like a pretty, professional site, but maybe the issue isn't your reach but your appeal?

First thing that stands out to me is there's not a single mention of pay-out methods and no mention of how big/who/where your customer base is. It looks like a pretty, professional site, but maybe the issue isn't your reach but your appeal?
What do you mean appeal? Just curious, no negative tone here! Also in the terms it says "Withdrawals can be requested by authors at any given time."

Okay I do appreciate your feedback. I will put more information on the landing page. I intend to reach anyone and make it accessible to everyone.
Thank you

Okay I made the information on the landing page reflect my intentions better. I spotted a contradiction where it said make up to 85%. I also tried to express whom we intend to reach.
Thank you. Hopefully that will make a difference.

Checked and your site isn't secure. No way anyone should give any info either legal docs to do verification or credit card. Your site is popping up as dangerous.
I know Norton had a caution flag, but Google says it's secure. Where are you seeing this so I can check?Kivybe.com - Premium creators sass social media platform. - Google Chrome 10_9_2022 5_47_58 PM.png

I know Norton had a caution flag, but Google says it's secure. Where are you seeing this so I can check?View attachment 93947

Screenshot 2022-10-10 035502.png
That's also on chrome.
You have more issues than just this though...
ETA: the ssl issue is a super simple fix

Reactions: SaffronBurke
There is no information for a registered business / address.
You mentioned an age check, but there no mention, and or documentation of 18 U.S.C. § 2257 Statement.
If this is a business, how can you give 100%? I mean don't you have to pay taxes on every transaction?

Last edited:
The site looks nice. Totally slick wordpress or drupal template. But...

From a creator POV, this site has no real focus or identity. When I look at the "creator" pages it's a slick twitter, but I still don't know what is the purpose of the site.
From a user POV, I get to the landing page and it's all marketing hype about signing up to be a creator. As a user, what do I do here?

I clicked on documentation to see more about what your site is about and it goes to the template system help: "Hey, thanks for purchasing "JustFans - Premium content subscription platform." So, you purchased a fancy wordpress for "creators" with no actual help or documentation for the users?

Reactions: SaffronBurke
The site looks nice. Totally slick wordpress or drupal template. But...

From a creator POV, this site has no real focus or identity. When I look at the "creator" pages it's a slick twitter, but I still don't know what is the purpose of the site.
From a user POV, I get to the landing page and it's all marketing hype about signing up to be a creator. As a user, what do I do here?

I clicked on documentation to see more about what your site is about and it goes to the template system help: "Hey, thanks for purchasing "JustFans - Premium content subscription platform." So, you purchased a fancy wordpress for "creators" with no actual help or documentation for the users?
Yeah it is a work in progress I guess. I figured out the security issues. A couple of unverified users images were from another site. As far as regulations, I plan on keeping documentation and keeping it legit, but being in the Netherands, I was unsure about that so another to do for sure. Taxes, I stated that I will not collect on unlocks and tips, but their is still a portion from the sub fees. I do appreciate the feedback and it gives me some things to think about and work on.

Reactions: MarieElise
What do you mean appeal? Just curious, no negative tone here! Also in the terms it says "Withdrawals can be requested by authors at any given time."
No negative tone either, I just mean maybe you're reaching plenty of models but they're all clicking the link ad thinking "why would I join up?"

Honestly, I didn't go into reading the terms so perhaps it's all there and I did miss it, but most of these kinds of website make it quite clear as an advertising point which payment methods are used (cosmo, wire transfer, cheque etc), which countries can use which methods, what the minimum withdrawal amount is etc. All I can see on your main page is "crypto options".

Well the mixed content issue was a passive risk, and a pain trying to sort, but It no longer pulls from http and should be fixed. I'm going to have someone go through and check it further>
Thanks

Yeah it is a work in progress I guess. I figured out the security issues. A couple of unverified users images were from another site. As far as regulations, I plan on keeping documentation and keeping it legit, but being in the Netherands, I was unsure about that so another to do for sure. Taxes, I stated that I will not collect on unlocks and tips, but their is still a portion from the sub fees. I do appreciate the feedback and it gives me some things to think about and work on.

Your website appears to be hosted in brazil.
And it's written in English.
seems complicated.

Status
Not open for further replies.