AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hearthstone: Whispers of the old Gods

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SquisherGirl

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 15, 2016
Middle Earth
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@DerpShow
MFC Username
SquisherGirl
So I'm really psyched about this launch! (I've been waiting a month to open my new packs)

If anyone is interested in watching some of the new cards in action (aside from the launch, haha) the deaigner of the game hosts a stream with one of his buddies (who plays a few decks against a blizzard developer) check out this YouTube link to watch:

For those of you who don't have an hour and a half but still want to know how to get free packs and all that jazz, a wonderful gentleman on reddit posted such a list!
https://m.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/4fu2fd/13_free_packs_when_old_gods_launches/

And finally, if you're curious about the back story or just want to get a peek at some of the new cards in store, check this link out. If you scroll down it has a link to the sample card page.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en...aign=LQA_Hearthstone Whispers of the Old Gods

I really love the new expansion. The only problem I have with it is the way it tempts you to put a lot of faith in drawing c'thun at some point during your game. There's all these cards that buff him up. So you get tempted to fill your deck with those cards instead of some other useful cards you used to play with.

I think a big part of the strategy with using c'thun is surviving long enough to be able to use him. The only deck I use him for is my priest, and that works pretty well since there are cards that allow me to restore 10 health in one go. If I get hit a lot in the face early though it's game over.

I only faced on deck that actually drew C'thun and casted him. I happened to be holding a kill spell, and I smacked that Old God down. Other than that, the match usually ends before it makes it to the field.

Reactions: SquisherGirl
Status
Not open for further replies.