AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heavy smokers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any models interested in creating custom cigarette smoking videos?

Msg me for details.

Clips4Sale has a vast smoking section. But off the top of my head, I know that @Tilly and @JordanBlack do smoking videos. Try looking up their stuff or commission them (or someone else) for a custom. But it's gonna cost money. I'm not trying to sound offensive, but so many people who come here asking about a custom video idea try to scam the girls into doing it for free. And ACF is one of the most difficult places to find naive camgirls. But if you're really interested in paying for content, I hope my advice helps.

Clips4Sale has a vast smoking section. But off the top of my head, I know that @Tilly and @JordanBlack do smoking videos. Try looking up their stuff or commission them (or someone else) for a custom. But it's gonna cost money. I'm not trying to sound offensive, but so many people who come here asking about a custom video idea try to scam the girls into doing it for free. And ACF is one of the most difficult places to find naive camgirls. But if you're really interested in paying for content, I hope my advice helps.
For sure interested in paying.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.