AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Heel Play?? What can and can't be done?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
I was with my favorite model and she stopped her broadcast because she received a warning stating:
"Inserting things other than proper sex toys (glass bottles, soda cans, etc. is not allowed in public or private mode on the site. Thank you for your understanding."

We both understand that and it's fine - to a degree., The only thing she has done, is SUCK the heel for 20 seconds in a private show.
Is that genuinely forbidden? To insert into your mouth? I see models insert heels into ass and pussy (only by an inch or so).. but into the mouth, where you have much more control, that seems a bit silly to not allow, doesn't it? Especially since she is the only one using the heels and they are fr work purpose only (she does not go out in them). It can't really be argued that the heel of a shoe is really filthy, no more so than a model doing Ass To Mouth with a properly regulated dildo...

I think we here at ACF need to start to compile a list of can/can't for CB rules regarding things, as I think some are a bit strange and/or difficult to understand exactly.

Reactions: JustMilfnAround
I was with my favorite model and she stopped her broadcast because she received a warning stating:
"Inserting things other than proper sex toys (glass bottles, soda cans, etc. is not allowed in public or private mode on the site. Thank you for your understanding."

We both understand that and it's fine - to a degree., The only thing she has done, is SUCK the heel for 20 seconds in a private show.
Is that genuinely forbidden? To insert into your mouth? I see models insert heels into ass and pussy (only by an inch or so).. but into the mouth, where you have much more control, that seems a bit silly to not allow, doesn't it? Especially since she is the only one using the heels and they are fr work purpose only (she does not go out in them). It can't really be argued that the heel of a shoe is really filthy, no more so than a model doing Ass To Mouth with a properly regulated dildo...

I think we here at ACF need to start to compile a list of can/can't for CB rules regarding things, as I think some are a bit strange and/or difficult to understand exactly.
I don't think it's because of how dirty the heel is but more so they don't want someone accidentally stabbing the back of their throat on cam with a heel.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.