AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Hello. Looking for ppl who can do customs on a particular skill

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 27, 2020
Hi I'm new here and if some of you have replied to me on my other thread you'll know I have a fetish for women who are very good at armpit farting. Which leads me to this.....Is there a cam model on here that is excellent at armpit farting 10/10 pro. Or if you all know of someone that is willing to do a custom showcasing the skill. I'd really be interested

Type in “armpit farts” on ManyVids or Clips4Sale. I just went look and while there’s not a huge selection, there are a few videos. You could also find a model you’re attracted to who does customs and send her a message. Either they’ll be able to do it or won’t, but I don’t think any content creator will be rude about it. Speaking from my own experience, I’ve had some pretty out there requests, and I wouldn’t even blink if someone wanted an armpit farting video.

Also, I’ve never tried doing this until literally just now and let me tell ya, I am not good at it. Mad props to the girls that can do this, haha.

Type in “armpit farts” on ManyVids or Clips4Sale. I just went look and while there’s not a huge selection, there are a few videos. You could also find a model you’re attracted to who does customs and send her a message. Either they’ll be able to do it or won’t, but I don’t think any content creator will be rude about it. Speaking from my own experience, I’ve had some pretty out there requests, and I wouldn’t even blink if someone wanted an armpit farting video.

Also, I’ve never tried doing this until literally just now and let me tell ya, I am not good at it. Mad props to the girls that can do this, haha.

So glad I'm not the only one who just tried this lol. I, too, suck. 😂😂

Good luck, OP!

how should I ask the question without coming on as too strong?

how should I ask the question without coming on as too strong?

"I have a question for a custom. Are you able to do armpit farts?"

Easy peasy lemon squeezee

I can do armpit farts with the straw technique hella great, but idk about hand armpit farts.😅

I mean, I’m so game to try though. Gimme 15 minutes and the right motivation and I could probably nail some quality armpit farts.

Qualifications: was a nanny to many little boys before sex work, the little girls I nannied preferred the straw in the armpit technique, I also have a little brother and a son- farts are my entire joke arsenal aside from poop and potty mom jokes.

Hi I'm new here and if some of you have replied to me on my other thread you'll know I have a fetish for women who are very good at armpit farting. Which leads me to this.....Is there a cam model on here that is excellent at armpit farting 10/10 pro. Or if you all know of someone that is willing to do a custom showcasing the skill. I'd really be interested
If only I could acquire this skill set. I've been told many times that I have beautiful underarms...

Hello! I can help you with pleasure :) I’ve used to do it for one of my customers, but then I took a pause and he gave up on me :) I am tiabee19 on manyvids, you can DM me there or just DM me here :) Also, I’m fetish friendly. You can order it directly on my Manyvids too!

Reactions: NotYou
Status
Not open for further replies.