AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help changing chaturbate navigation header color

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
I've been trying with help from a previous thread on here to use a filter over the top of the chaturbate site to change the coloring while on my page, and the code given in the example doesn't allow me to click to navigate under the filter. I don't want to be in violation of CB terms and services and i have seen other models pages who have been able to do this. Any help or suggestions to fix this or to do it differently?

here is the code i found here

<p style="position: absolute; content: ''; display: block; top: 0; left: 0; height: 178px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to left,rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4) 0%, rgba(255, 0, 62, 0.9) 100%); mix-blend-mode: lighten;"></p>

I've been trying with help from a previous thread on here to use a filter over the top of the chaturbate site to change the coloring while on my page, and the code given in the example doesn't allow me to click to navigate under the filter. I don't want to be in violation of CB terms and services and i have seen other models pages who have been able to do this. Any help or suggestions to fix this or to do it differently?

here is the code i found here

<p style="position: absolute; content: ''; display: block; top: 0; left: 0; height: 178px; width: 100%; background: linear-gradient(to left,rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.4) 0%, rgba(255, 0, 62, 0.9) 100%); mix-blend-mode: lighten;"></p>

Here is how to properly do it
Demos/Codes

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.