AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! How to earn during non cumshow shows (i.e. movie nights and gaming)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

terrorbird_jones

Inactive Cam Model
Aug 22, 2015
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@elliepipermfc
MFC Username
ElliePiper
Chaturbate Username
elliepiper
I have been camming for almost 4yrs now and I've always managed to stay afloat and pay my bills with your standard countdown to naked, goal to cumshow routine. There's a standard menu that rarely changes and all my regs know the amnts for what they like.

Recently I've noticed my routine growing stale. Maybe it's just my own boredom with it, but either way I feel the pull to expand into more creative options.

I still do daily cumshow countdowns, and I came up with an instant orgasm, 'how many can we do!?' type show where the whole countdown is an ongoing cumshow. That's really lucrative most of the time, but it's also exhausting.

So I set up this idea of a movie night. I did it as a monthly club, and I charged 70tk to join a club show once (sometimes 2 times) a month. I also started gaming online. Experimenting with dif games. Portal, a weird Super Mario Rom that someone added a Portal gun to, Borderlands, and a couple random free to play games I found online.

The trouble is, beyond the 70tk club show fee for movie nights (which I do not earn in one day. It's spread over a month with ppl joining here and there so it's no substitute for a daily goal.), I can't seem to earn anything while doing these shows!

Nobody can focus on countdown to naked or cumshows while I'm playing games, and I usually don't draw a crowd unless I'm up and moving around or being sexual. I REALLY wanna branch out tho. :(

Do any of you have ways you earn on nights where you watch movies or play games? I can't afford to take a couple nights of no goal just to do these types of shows AND still have enough days to take a night or two off for mental health and real life.

Two solutions I thought of were a. Charging to play the games WITH me. But I run into the issue of only one person tipping for that a night and it's the same dude usually. Not a big tipper, but a nice and loyal chat member. And b. Setting up some little running trivia or movie prediction game on the side during movie nights. That MAY take off, but last time nobody even bothered with it and they just enjoyed the movie.

Last edited:
I have been camming for almost 4yrs now and I've always managed to stay afloat and pay my bills with your standard countdown to naked, goal to cumshow routine. There's a standard menu that rarely changes and all my regs know the amnts for what they like.

Recently I've noticed my routine growing stale. Maybe it's just my own boredom with it, but either way I feel the pull to expand into more creative options.

I still do daily cumshow countdowns, and I came up with an instant orgasm, 'how many can we do!?' type show where the whole countdown is an ongoing cumshow. That's really lucrative most of the time, but it's also exhausting.

So I set up this idea of a movie night. I did it as a monthly club, and I charged 70tk to join a club show once (sometimes 2 times) a month. I also started gaming online. Experimenting with dif games. Portal, a weird Super Mario Rom that someone added a Portal gun to, Borderlands, and a couple random free to play games I found online.

The trouble is, beyond the 70tk club show fee for movie nights (which I do not earn in one day. It's spread over a month with ppl joining here and there so it's no substitute for a daily goal.), I can't seem to earn anything while doing these shows!

Nobody can focus on countdown to naked or cumshows while I'm playing games, and I usually don't draw a crowd unless I'm up and moving around or being sexual. I REALLY wanna branch out tho. :(

Do any of you have ways you earn on nights where you watch movies or play games? I can't afford to take a couple nights of no goal just to do these types of shows AND still have enough days to take a night or two off for mental health and real life.

Two solutions I thought of were a. Charging to play the games WITH me. But I run into the issue of only one person tipping for that a night and it's the same dude usually. Not a big tipper, but a nice and loyal chat member. And b. Setting up some little running trivia or movie prediction game on the side during movie nights. That MAY take off, but last time nobody even bothered with it and they just enjoyed the movie.

I feel like I should resubmit this as a more concise question. I would really love feedback from models that do movie nights and/or play video games in room regularly.

What has been your experience? Specifically, how did you make goal while doing these types of shows? Do you just eat the cost of a tokenless night to change things up? I am starting to think this might be the type of show that builds a fan base but doesn't really earn you a daily goal. If that's the case I can adjust my expectations, but any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks!!!

I feel like I should resubmit this as a more concise question. I would really love feedback from models that do movie nights and/or play video games in room regularly.

What has been your experience? Specifically, how did you make goal while doing these types of shows? Do you just eat the cost of a tokenless night to change things up? I am starting to think this might be the type of show that builds a fan base but doesn't really earn you a daily goal. If that's the case I can adjust my expectations, but any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated! :)

Thanks!!!
When I play video games on cam, I like to have a special club or goal set with prizes for those who contribute, as well as a prize wheel or charlesbot game to encourage people to tip small amounts through the shift.

Reactions: terrorbird_jones
I've never done anything non-sexual in cam so I won't be very helpful but this is an interesting topic. Since you have some regs, why don't you ask them their opinion or take a poll on your social media?

The trick is to make them want to tip you so you should spice things up, like taking a piece of clothes off when a certain amount is reached, and so on until you're fully naked. You don't need to do a cumshow but your members can interact with you that way!

Besides, stripping is something you can easily do during any type of show (movie, game, book, trivia night...) and keeps the customer interested!

Reactions: terrorbird_jones

Hey there! First, you need to change your beliefs around what will get people's attention or will get them tipping. If your belief is that people are there for sex and that's all they will tip for, you will get exactly that result. I personally never did a cum show and make most of my money from tips (no privates). The furthest ill go in my room is stripping naked but I never spread my legs, I'm not comfortable with it so im mainly just topless and dancing. So where am I getting my tokens from? Countdown for costume strip shows (usually 5000 tokens is my goal for those shows) but I have many days with no countdown. I interact with my members a lot so we play 2 truths one lie for a flash if they win. I have an inflatable penis we play ring toss with and if I miss they can choose something from tip menu up to 200 tokens. I also have a card deck and each number has a thing associated to it so they pay 40 tokens and they can get anything from twerk session to just a spank. I use funny items like penis straws and people can tip me to drink from the penis straw and its awkward and funny. I don't sit and wait for them to go check it. Every time there's a couple of members in the room ill repeat "hey guys I've got my cards or this or that you can tip x amount to get this or that" Of course I talk to them in between. I play truth or dare...
I also put a lot of content on MFCshare. I do raffles.
On slow days I do things like "surprise album": Tip 100 tokens and get a surprise album worth over 300 tokens, for example. The other day I made over 1500 tokens just off this capital game I charge 40 tokens for. So they have to name a country and if I dont know the capital city or get it wrong I flash. Honestly they dont even care about the flash it just stimulates the competition so people just kept tipping (they also loved seeing me get super frustrated taking my bra on and off every 20 seconds)
Sorry its not really what you asked, but maybe that will give you some ideas to integrate! I dont do video or play video game but what has worked for me is really to get my members to talk to each other and get along and now we have our own little community and they always welcome each other and we joke about all getting married and the roles each one of us is going to play in the household. It sounds silly but I guess what it shows is that the members actually like each other, there's no jealousy, the community is solid and everyone feels involved and we have our own little running gags in the room, thats what gets them coming back. They feel at home I guess, with me and their friends. Let me know if you have any questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.