AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! I got suspended for 24 hours

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2023
So I thought I clicked to end m
Stream on OBS, but I received an email saying that I’ve been suspended for 24 hours. I’m freaking out, and I absolutely did not realize that my stream was still on.
@Charlie_SC Can you please help me with this issue and advise me on how to resolve this.

My username is SummerJade

Thank you so much!

Yeah I was away from my camera, but I thought I had ended the stream so I had no idea I was still online 😣
You should be able to stream again after 24hours ban lift. Just careful next time. My model used to banned for 24hours too just take a bathroom break for a few minutes. I was watching him. The suddenly I saw his account got disabled. I was so worried that he may be banned forever; actually he’s back after a day. That’s a relief =))

Upvote 0
Hey @summerjade
Unfortunately, we cannot reduce suspension periods once they are applied.

Although it may have been an accident (which I completely understand), you did breach one of the rules therefore, our auditing team has applied the consequence.
In order to be fair, the rules must be applied to all models when breached.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to having you back on our site in 24 hours.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.