AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

suspended account

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2022
Brazil
Twitter Username
@esposaindecente
Chaturbate Username
lannasantiago
Hello, I accidentally made a mistake, I thought I disconnected from the stripchat and I clicked on the OBS text option, where it said onlyfans but as soon as I realized the error, approximately 2 minutes I removed the text and clicked on the correct button to end the transmission , please, I can't be suspended for so long for An accidental mistake, I need this work. I promise to pay more attention so that it doesn't happen again. Please @Charlie_SC help me!

Username: lannasantiago
Request #761664

Thanks in advance.

Ícone Verificada pela comunidade

Hey @lannasantiago

I have reviewed your case and can see that you have been previously suspended/warned (on numerous occasions) about advertising OF.
From what I can see, your suspension is not permanent, so I would say that you are lucky the team has provided you with one more chance.

I do feel your disappointment and understand that accidents happen.
But, we have a lot of models and it's not a simple process for us to determine which breaches are accidental mistakes and which are intentional.
For this reason, we must maintain a consistent process when it comes to consequences in order to keep our platform fair.

Thank you for your understanding.

Upvote 0
Hello,

I have been on SC for 3 years. A week ago I received a 1 week suspension until June 28th for having my of abd cashapp in my bio. As soon as I was able I went thru my bio and even asked a member of SC to review. Rules have changed allot since 2020. Anyway I received a permanent ban for the same thing and I don't understand why. I have never been in trouble and 80.00 was taken. Could someone look into this for me? I have learned never to take fans off site for cash app shows they are all scams and really was a faithful SC model. Please help!

Coraholiday2020

Upvote 0
Hey @CoraHoliday

I have reviewed your case and can see that you did have your CashApp advertised on your profile.

Please note, before commencing broadcasting, all models are required to tick a box that states that you agree to follow the rules otherwise, your account may be temporarily or permanently banned.
Should models tick this box and proceed to stream without familiarising themselves with our rules, we cannot be held responsible for the suspensions that follow.

Screenshot 2023-07-10 at 12.53.34 PM.png

Although we may update our rules from time to time, "negotiating/providing payment info for payments outside our platform" has never been allowed.
  • Cash and 3rd-party payment methods (CashApps, PayPal, Western Union, etc.) have always been forbidden.

I am sorry to hear about your suspension, but unfortunately, my hands are tied in this situation.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.