AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jun 25, 2019
Hi,

I'm a little devasted about the recent ban I got, so I was hoping maybe someone here could help me out. Some time ago I was banned for 7 days for having an onlyfans watermark on stream. I was not aware that it was against the rules at the time, but after that, I made sure to always use a username watermark instead just in case of illegal recordings. However, since I multi-stream from several different instances of obs, yesterday I accidentally turned on the wrong watermark for the stripchat obs window. I only noticed after I got banned during the stream.

I understand that it was against the rules, but considering that I have never used it since the last ban and it was an innocent mistake on my part, maybe there's some way this ban can be reviewed? In a way I understand, but everyone makes mistakes sometimes, so this seems a little unfair.

Thank you

Hey @Cadenzie

I understand where you're coming from and I get that it seems unfair, but our rules are very transparent.

How can our auditing team distinguish and recognize between models who 'accidentally breach the rules' and models who 'intentionally breach the rules'??

For this reason, violations must have the same consequences for all in order for us to always remain fair.

Upvote 0
How can your auditing team distinguish that? Does your auditing team have access to any information apart from the nature of the infraction? My first ban was on August 2, 2023, since then I have been streaming continuously without issue for half a year without repeating the same infraction or any other infractions. Does it strike you as a malicious act that I turned it on once after 6 months?

It would be easy to know this of course, if only stripchat was kind enough to do what Chaturbate does, where the mods give you a warning if something is wrong with your stream that can be fixed on the spot and is not a huge violation. This system saved me twice when I made similar mistakes there over 7 years of streaming.

Upvote 0