AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account suspended #787900

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2023
Chaturbate
Hi dear stripchat support! I was live in stripchat and then my account was suddenly suspended because the site thinks I was using a recorded video but I was actually not. I know it’s against the live cams rules, I would never use a video. I do multi camming on stripchat and also in another site at the same time. I set in both goals, it’s hard because I try to give what my users tipped for when we reached the goal it doesn’t matter I have to do it twice for both sites. It’s my first time streaming in 2 platforms at the same time so I have no much experience but I try my best for both of them, I hope you can check and see it’s actually a live stream. My knights can also reach to you and confirm I was live. I hope there’s a way you can check and reconsider my lift my ban that was a mistake. Thanks

@Charlie_SC please i hope you can help me. I just bought a new pc to stream in 2 sites at the same time. I got pretty popular in stripchat since my first stream on the site I would like to continue camming in there. I would never use a recording. 🙁 I kinda know it’s hard to prove it was a live show since I always do the same stuff on my streams but it’s what works for me the best for having a lot of viewers and tippers. People just love that angle and works for me.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.