AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

account banned for unknown reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

lus

Banhammered
Feb 3, 2024
i havent using my account in stripchat for a long time, then when the time stripchat asked from all the account to update their documents, i accidentally submitted the old face id photo with date and code. then after that they immediately banned my account for the reason PRE-RECORDED video stream?!? i dont use pre recorded video. i was alwasy live streaming. and secondly i havent using my account for a long time so why they immediate banned it for a such reasons..
when i try to make new account they denied access to my country (PH) and not able to make new accounts.

i havent got anyviolations when i using my stripchat so i really dont know what happen why they come up with a decision to banned my account..

my account is TSDREamKate
@Charlie_SC

Reactions: Charlie_SC and Maxi
Upvote 0