AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Banned Permanently Without Any Reason

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Priya-Ind29

Banhammered
Mar 4, 2024
Hello Friends & @Charlie_SC my account username Priya-Ind29 got blocked or banned permanently without any valid reason. I verify my account before 1 month and I am working there also I make around $200 but before 2 weeks my account was blocked without any warning or reason.

Then I contacted to the support team they told me that we can't share you with details. Your earning and account both are blocked permanently.

I didn't break a single rules of stripchat. Before creating my account one person taking my pics I think he was tempered my account. Because after I create account he was threatening me that I will block your account.

But stripchat doesn't hear me or doesn't understand my issue. Whenever I write them immediately they send me the same message which was I attached here.

My financial condition is very bad. I join here with a hope that I can earn some money. But after doing hardwork I make $200 but that also gone and my hope also lost.

Please give back my account. I really need this.

Attachments

• IMG-20240304-WA0012.jpg
    IMG-20240304-WA0012.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 20
Status
Not open for further replies.