AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

(very depressed, THEY dont answer me) wanna block my account studio permanently and remove my id and documents approved from it

• Thread starter Deleted member 82918
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 82918

after many requests to support of stripchat and frustrations , i am very depressed, i dont know why they dont answer me, , i never register any model in my studio account foreverlandpamg1, i created it recently, but i want stripchat to block it or remove my id and documents approved from it

wanna block my account studio permanently or anything like this , i dont want anymore that account stay , pleaseeeeeeeee please help me , i did many requests without any action , i am very frustrated, pleaseeeee help me

i dont want this account studio hold my id, please help me to delete it or block it or remove my id and documents approved from it please
name of the account studio : foreverlandpamg1

Hey @ookokdd
From what I can see, our Support team is responding to your queries and you are communicating with them via the opened Support ticket (your last reply to them was today).
Our Support team has already advised you that your account will be deleted as per your request therefore, please allow them some time to action this task.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.

Reactions: Wuggie
Upvote 0
ok how long does it take to delete my studio account?
I'M IMPATIENTLY WAITING to delete my studio account and all data, PLEASE FOLLOW UP to ensure deletion, I will never forget your help @Charlie_SC

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
i dont know why THEY dont take an action since my request from 27 march 2024, i want you TO help me to Delete or suspend or remove my id and documents verification from my studio account ; foreverlandpamg1
please; @Stella_SC @Charlie_SC @xChloe

Upvote 0
i dont know why THEY dont take an action since my request from 27 march 2024, i want you TO help me to Delete or suspend or remove my id and documents verification from my studio account ; foreverlandpamg1
please; @Stella_SC @Charlie_SC @xChloe
you haven't even given them a week, not everything is done instantly & takes time as stated also. Be Patient and let them do their job

Upvote 0
im pretty sure they need to keep that for record-keeping for at least 7 years? that's private data only for the US gov. legally they cannot delete. need to keep that data to show that people who come and go are not minors.

but if stripchat has said your account has been deleted on their end, i believe it. when you google the username nothing comes up. sweety you've been scrubbed. I'm pretty sure they did everything they can on their end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Slapstick
Upvote 0
the problem is that my account is still working @Stella_SC @xChloe @Charlie_SC @Rytar @AudriTwo , i want them at least to suspend the account or block it or remove my id and documents verification from it

its a holiday weekend. you are going to have to be patient. i was trying to explain why the studio might not remove those documents entirely.

Upvote 0
Hey @ookokdd
Our support team has already responded to you and have also provided info on the time required to perform your request.
Thank you for your patience.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.