AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

permanently terminated my account 😭😭

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 27, 2024
Hello @Charlie_SC, yesterday I received an email saying that my stripchat account had been permanently closed! reason: spam. After that, I received another email that talked about my documents, 2 of which were accepted and 1 was not, as I have been a model there for months. I tried contacting support and got no response. After that I received SEVERAL THREATS THROUGH MY SOCIAL NETWORKS from a supposed racketeer saying that he hacked my stripchat account, saying that he was making several random reports so that I could lose my account, what can be done to help me? I didn't do anything wrong, I also don't know how they got into my account. Maybe the password is too easy (it really was) I'm upset and waiting for an answer. I have prints of the threats I received.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-27 204227.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 204227.png
    31.5 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2024-02-27 204313.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 204313.png
    47 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot 2024-02-27 204103.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-27 204103.png
    44.5 KB · Views: 32
Nossa, ela copiou meu texto, isso é claro, qual a necessidade disso, cara, foi real eu sofrer tanto e ainda estou sofrendo, e enquanto isso vejo você copiando meu post... por favor, espero que a moderação deste site possa ver isso!
@Ozzie_

Upvote 0
So you just copied and pasted the text from another person's message? Exactly? 100%?

Maybe it's just me , but that seems a really weird thing to do.
Do you have any problem? Why do you reply me? Same thing happened to me so I copied the massage. I have all the proofs. Please don't reply to me in between. I did not request you to give me my account so don't reply me.

Upvote 0
I tried contacting support and got no response

Our Support team is fantastic and are doing their best to assist everyone as quickly as possible.
The response turnaround time frame is up to 24 hours (and on rare occasions possibly 48).

Please note, that we always respond to all emails received therefore, your patience is appreciated.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:

Upvote 0
Do you have any problem? Why do you reply me? Same thing happened to me so I copied the massage. I have all the proofs. Please don't reply to me in between. I did not request you to give me my account so don't reply me.
I apologise for upsetting you, but really... this *is* a discussion board, so people are going to discuss 🤷‍♂️

Upvote 0
Our Support team is fantastic and are doing their best to assist everyone as quickly as possible.
The response turnaround time frame is up to 24 hours (and on rare occasions possibly 48).

Please note, that we always respond to all emails received therefore, your patience is appreciated.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
Thank you so much @Charlie_SC my account unbanned. Really thankyou 😊🙏

• Hugs
Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0