AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

ACCOUNT PERMANENTLY CLOSED.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 23, 2024
Hello, yesterday I received an email saying that my stripchat account had been permanently closed! reason: spam. After that, I received another email that talked about my documents, 2 of which were accepted and 1 was not, as I have been a model there for months. I tried contacting support and got no response. After that I received SEVERAL THREATS THROUGH MY SOCIAL NETWORKS from a supposed racketeer saying that he hacked my stripchat account, saying that he was making several random reports so that I could lose my account, what can be done to help me? I didn't do anything wrong, I also don't know how they got into my account. Maybe the password is too easy (it really was) I'm upset and waiting for an answer. I have prints of the threats I received.

Maybe the password is too easy (it really was)
For any account that has to do with work or finances, make sure you set up 2fa. This makes it a lot harder for someone to access your account as they also need access to the passcode that changes every 60 seconds.
As for the password being too easy, I recommend looking into using a password manager like lastpass or bitwarden that can generate a unique secure password for each site that you use.

If you believe that someone has had access to your account via your password, change the password on every account you have (email, other sites etc) and make sure you set up unique passwords for each site (the previously mentioned password managers can help with this and keeping track of them.)

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the tip, but now all I have to do is wait if they will unblock my stripchat account or not. I have already sent several tickets, I have contacted several emails from supposed support and so far I have not had any response. 😔

Upvote 0
Olá, ontem recebi um e-mail informando que minha conta do stripchat foi encerrada permanentemente! motivo: spam. Depois disso, recebi outro e-mail falando sobre meus documentos, sendo 2 aceitos e 1 não, pois sou modelo lá há meses. Tentei entrar em contato com o suporte e não obtive resposta. Depois disso recebi VÁRIAS AMEAÇAS PELAS MINHAS REDES SOCIAIS de um suposto bandido dizendo que invadiu minha conta de stripchat, dizendo que estava fazendo diversas denúncias aleatórias para que eu perdesse minha conta, o que pode ser feito para me ajudar? Não fiz nada de errado, também não sei como entraram na minha conta. Talvez a senha seja muito fácil (era mesmo). Estou chateado e esperando uma resposta. Tenho impressões das ameaças que recebi.
@Charlie_SC helpe me I will be grateful

Upvote 0
Thank you very much for the tip, but now all I have to do is wait if they will unblock my stripchat account or not. I have already sent several tickets, I have contacted several emails from supposed support and so far I have not had any response. 😔
It is always best when having issues to NOT open multiple tickets for the same issue. Doing so will most likely just confuse and delay the process. Open one ticket and refer to it in any and all consequent communications.

Also, it is the weekend, usually Charlie_SC is less active here on the forum on the weekend. You may need to wait until Monday for a response here. (Which is why it is always best to communicate with official SC Support for issues)

Upvote 0