AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account blocked again!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 23, 2024
hello again, my account was blocked on February 22nd, I sent screenshots of threats I received from a user who said he knew my login, would send spam through my account, and that he would report me a lot, I sent the evidence to the team at stripchat so far so good, they unblocked me. After that day I didn't have a psychologist to go back online, feel insecure. so far so good. I went online on February 27th, spent 1 hour live,l and closed. The other day I received an email that said my account had been closed again for offering shows outside the platform. Since at the time I was online nothing was typed or said, offering shows outside the platform, I interacted normally with users, I would like help, I don't know what's happening with my account after this, I'm very upset, I don't know what happened, I still need help, it's been good working with stripchat, but after this problem everything got messy very complicated, I hope support can help me, so that together we can resolve it and find out what is really happening with my account!