AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Account Blocked

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

havann

Banhammered
Jul 10, 2023
I got a reply that my account was blocked 7 months ago for offering payments outside the platform. but i really have not offer payments outside the platform. please help me please 🙏 help some one i donot know hem talk about than thing and in same time while i know about it not allawed just talking in that shings i reborted him i send screanshot with his wordsand blocked him after tow days you banned me why banned me how ever i reborted him ??? please try to help me
my user
-HAVANA-

#

Hello @havann

Please note that we never block for no reason, behind every block is a serious investigation by my colleagues in the moderation service.
But if you want to get more information on your case, please PM me with your nickname and also your registration email, and we'll look at the situation in detail together.

Upvote 0
Hello @havann

Please note that we never block for no reason, behind every block is a serious investigation by my colleagues in the moderation service.
But if you want to get more information on your case, please PM me with your nickname and also your registration email, and we'll look at the situation in detail together.

not solved please try to help me​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.