AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Permanent suspended

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 15, 2023
Hello.

My account was permanently blocked whilst I was streaming yesterday. The reason shows outside the platform. I was multistreaming on Chaturbate whilst I received the suspension. I did not accept payments from outside the platform, hence my confusion. I haven't seen any rules about Stripchat prohibiting multistreaming. I have carefully been following your 'Rules for Models'. I never discuss payments outside Stripchat because I know it is against your terms and conditions. Could you @Charlie_SC please look into it for me? I'm very upset about this situation because I am only one for my family income person. Please i request open my id please 🙏. My id have 6000 token I not get last payment please open my id help me . My email is rimirai60@gmail.com and my id username BongSoniya.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-06-16-00-46-32-77_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-06-16-00-46-32-77_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 19
Solution
My account was permanently blocked whilst I was streaming yesterday. The reason shows outside the platform.

Please note, we do not ban models for multistreaming.

Your account was banned for 'shows outside the platform'.
Directing users off our site and advertising that you will do shows WhatsApp, is clearly a violation of our rules.

Any funds on the account will remain locked, and payment will not be generated, which we clearly state in our rules and guidelines.

This account will remain permanently banned and no other new accounts will be approved on our platform.
We wish you well in your future endeavours.
I don't know why .
Because if you mentioned chaturbate I assume it could be considered accepting shows outside the platform by stripchat. It's important to be careful to not mention any sites by names when you splitcamming, I always say "the site". I do however hope that since splitcamming is allowed (it is for sure) and slip ups like this can happen stripchat would be understanding and give a warning and temporary suspention, not a permanent one if that really is the reason.

Upvote 0
Because if you mentioned chaturbate I assume it could be considered accepting shows outside the platform by stripchat. It's important to be careful to not mention any sites by names when you splitcamming, I always say "the site". I do however hope that since splitcamming is allowed (it is for sure) and slip ups like this can happen stripchat would be understanding and give a warning and temporary suspention, not a permanent one if that really is the reason.
Yes stripchat not warning direct ban my id permanently . allredy several time I masage sc customer service am say in future I not do this thing but sc allways send mail your id permanent ban . Please @Charlie_SC help me . Please reopen my id am only one income person in my family please 😭 mam help me

Upvote 0
Hello.

My account was permanently blocked whilst I was streaming yesterday. The reason shows outside the platform. I was multistreaming on Chaturbate whilst I received the suspension. I did not accept payments from outside the platform, hence my confusion. I haven't seen any rules about Stripchat prohibiting multistreaming. I have carefully been following your 'Rules for Models'. I never discuss payments outside Stripchat because I know it is against your terms and conditions. Could you @Charlie_SC please look into it for me? I'm very upset about this situation because I am only one for my family income person. Please i request open my id please 🙏. My id have 6000 token I not get last payment please open my id help me . My email is rimirai60@gmail.com and my id username Bong

Please @Charlie_SC help me . Please 🙏 riply

Upvote 0
My account was permanently blocked whilst I was streaming yesterday. The reason shows outside the platform.

Please note, we do not ban models for multistreaming.

Your account was banned for 'shows outside the platform'.
Directing users off our site and advertising that you will do shows WhatsApp, is clearly a violation of our rules.

Any funds on the account will remain locked, and payment will not be generated, which we clearly state in our rules and guidelines.

This account will remain permanently banned and no other new accounts will be approved on our platform.
We wish you well in your future endeavours.

Upvote 0
Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.