AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ex knight threatens to report me to support for blocking him

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
May 30, 2020
Germany
linktr.ee
Twitter Username
@carmen_monroe94
Hi !
So i had this situation with a knight who behaved abusive and toxic. So i removed him from Snapchat that he bought trough Stripchat ages ago.

Now he sended another model from Stripchat a voice messages with several threats to report me to support for blocking him. In his eyes I’m not in the position for blocking him because he didn’t insulted me.

I’m now very scared to loose my account because of my decision to remove him.

Can someone help me in this situation?

Thanks

• Sorry to hear that.
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ozzie_ and ElGato
Hey @Carmen_Monroe

I'm glad to see the issue was resolved but I will add a note regardless for anyone else reading the thread.

You have every right to block any user without explanation and justification.
I know models ALWAYS have good reasons to block a user as nobody just bans traffic for no reason.
If a user is abusive/threatening/harassing you, please proceed to report those messages via the report message button and the report user button.

Threatening/harassing behaviour is not acceptable on our site, to and from anyone.

Upvote 0