AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Dangerous user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Nov 8, 2021
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.

Sorry to hear that.
Sadly, there are too many guys who do this, especially red names and guys who spend big. I am a knight in another room, been there for a year and then she had a new big tipper come and basically do everything you have mentioned (different guy than pringles). He mutes all people that just say "hi" and don't tip, despite the model being a fun and active woman who enjoys people talking, joking, etc. Even simple things like when guys compliment the model and use capital letters, he berates them and gets mad and then mutes them. I and another of her knights (she has 3 total, me, the rude one, and another) rarely go to her room anymore.

He is always telling her to read PM, do this and do that.. he even tried getting her to remove me as a Knight because he doesn't like how I talk with her and make the model laugh (we have a great rapport and it's one of the reasons she really likes me and made me Knight). The problem is, he is a big spender giving her about 30k each month, so she accepts everything he does (which I understand).

But he sounds just like your trouble user, unfortunately. Her room used to be a nice fun and chatty place while receiving lots of tokens from other users, now it's a wall of nothing, and the only time there is anything in the chat is pretty much when he or someone else will tip. And even when someone tips and tries speaking or joking, he "warns" and berates them, so then they just leave.

Upvote 0
I'm so sorry you had to go through that awful time with that shit user.The guy is unhinged and has more issues than a magazine stand.He manipulated you into thinking he was a nice guy until he got knighted and then started to show his true colours.

I'm also a knight like @NotYou and imo, being a knight is a privilege.The cam performer i work for is my friend, but also my boss.When she says jump, i say how high?.Her room, her rules.I really enjoy assisting her with her broadcast because i take it seriously.

Unfortunately, there are some idiot knights who don't.I've seen it for myself while visiting other models rooms.They use the knight position as power and status.Which is pathetic.They strut around the room and slap their dicks in other users faces.They give good knights a bad name.

I hope things work out for you and wish you all the best.

Upvote 0
Scaring models..
Harassing models...
Abusing models..
Demanding to be made a Knight…

100% not acceptable behaviour on our site!

I’m here for anyone who has these kinds of issues with users.

@LacyLexi
I will also PM you for further assistance as I'd like to investigate further.

Upvote 0
Sorry to hear that.
Sadly, there are too many guys who do this, especially red names and guys who spend big. I am a knight in another room, been there for a year and then she had a new big tipper come and basically do everything you have mentioned (different guy than pringles). He mutes all people that just say "hi" and don't tip, despite the model being a fun and active woman who enjoys people talking, joking, etc. Even simple things like when guys compliment the model and use capital letters, he berates them and gets mad and then mutes them. I and another of her knights (she has 3 total, me, the rude one, and another) rarely go to her room anymore.

He is always telling her to read PM, do this and do that.. he even tried getting her to remove me as a Knight because he doesn't like how I talk with her and make the model laugh (we have a great rapport and it's one of the reasons she really likes me and made me Knight). The problem is, he is a big spender giving her about 30k each month, so she accepts everything he does (which I understand).

But he sounds just like your trouble user, unfortunately. Her room used to be a nice fun and chatty place while receiving lots of tokens from other users, now it's a wall of nothing, and the only time there is anything in the chat is pretty much when he or someone else will tip. And even when someone tips and tries speaking or joking, he "warns" and berates them, so then they just leave.
Hi NotYou
I had a rule in my room to never have knights. Every single knight I had, beacame wierd in no time. This guy scared me into making him a knight by saying that he is from StripChat and that he will have my account banned if I dont knight him, so I did. He then promised that he will be my friend and he will help boost my room when in fact the opposite happened. I am a very bubbly, funny, happy extrovert that loves chating with everyone, includuding the greys. Some of the greys have become good friends and they are always there to keep me company during slow times by telling me jokes or chit-chatting (Not alloed by most knights), always compliments and make me feel good and important and they ALWAYS defend me against bad people like MisterPringles. Like you mentioned, he attacks people for typing in caps, chatting without tipping and all sorts of wierd dictator behaviour. I would rather have 10 people tipping me small ammounts and having a blast in my room, than bow down to the will of one big tipper. Money to me is not so important that I will dedicate all my time to one person and allow a person to abuse me just because he tips alot. I have had to ban very big tippers before and it will most certainly happen again. I want to have fun while I am broadcasting and more importantly, I want all my viewers to have a great time. Thank you for reaching out to me. Your message has brought a calmness over me, knowing that there are nice people out there with no agendas.

Upvote 0
I'm so sorry you had to go through that awful time with that shit user.The guy is unhinged and has more issues than a magazine stand.He manipulated you into thinking he was a nice guy until he got knighted and then started to show his true colours.

I'm also a knight like @NotYou and imo, being a knight is a privilege.The cam performer i work for is my friend, but also my boss.When she says jump, i say how high?.Her room, her rules.I really enjoy assisting her with her broadcast because i take it seriously.

Unfortunately, there are some idiot knights who don't.I've seen it for myself while visiting other models rooms.They use the knight position as power and status.Which is pathetic.They strut around the room and slap their dicks in other users faces.They give good knights a bad name.

I hope things work out for you and wish you all the best.
Hi Raven

Thank you for your kind comment. It really helps to know that there are awesome people that will help with kind words and motivation. What you are saying as far as knights turning sour, is so true. I have been camming for almost 3 years and have no knights because they all became dictators. This guy was the worst of them all though. As I just mentioned to NotYou, I am a girl that loves to interact with people and that most definitely includes the greys (I have turned many of them into tippers) and my room should always be either filled with laughter or lust or both at the same time.
Thank you for reaching out to me and have a wonderful day.

Upvote 0
There is an ultimate user called misterpringles who scared a me into making him a knight in my room. From there he proceeded to mentally abuse me by first being a nice guy and the next moment become a nasty, rude person. He did this repeatedly. He also chased away many of my big spenders because I was spending time with them and not with him, and abused my greys up to a point where after almost 3 years on the platform, I would get maybe 10 viewers in my room after 5 hours + online. After explaining to him that him as a knight is not working out, I unknighted him while offline. The first show after that, he came in and publicly berated me up to a point where I was forced to ban him. He then proceeded to open another account (Misterlushlover) to gain access to the room to keep the abuse going. I proceeded to ban that username as well and broke down crying in front of the cameras for everyone to see before I could end my broadcast. That was exceptionally humiating fro me. As he stated to me while being my knight, he was banned from at least one other model's room and Stripchat themselves banned him for 72 hours not even 3 weeks ago, so it would seem that he does this in multiple model's rooms. Please be aware of this user and his many accounts. He WILL become a dictator in model's rooms and even dictate to the models how they should behave and whom they are aloud to speak with.
I am the only Knight for a SC model. The information you shared (sorry you had to experience it) is exactly what I want to know.

Because of ACF, I have been able to alert my model friend on two different occasions of these type of creepy bums showing up during a broadcast.

I thank you for letting the Forum know.

Upvote 0
No problem at all.At the end of the day, That guy was a complete arsehole.I do understand why it has put you off having knights/mods.You just don't know who you can trust anymore.It's so difficult when it's just words on a screen.These fake and wannabe knights need to get in their thick heads that YOU are the boss.What you say goes.You lead, they follow.It really ticks me off when these idiots abuse their position.It's your room and your rules.If they don't like it, they can f*ck off.All the best to you.

Reactions: LacyLexi
Upvote 0
I am the only Knight for a SC model. The information you shared (sorry you had to experience it) is exactly what I want to know.

Because of ACF, I have been able to alert my model friend on two different occasions of these type of creepy bums showing up during a broadcast.

I thank you for letting the Forum know.
Hi Ich Bin
It is my pleasure. Preventing other models from going through the psychological abuse by exposing these bad people, is something I do with love. Models are already going through so much psychological abuse, stress and beratement both online and offline and I hate seeing that happen.
Hope you have a fantastic day and thank you for looking out for your model.

Upvote 0
No problem at all.At the end of the day, That guy was a complete arsehole.I do understand why it has put you off having knights/mods.You just don't know who you can trust anymore.It's so difficult when it's just words on a screen.These fake and wannabe knights need to get in their thick heads that YOU are the boss.What you say goes.You lead, they follow.It really ticks me off when these idiots abuse their position.It's your room and your rules.If they don't like it, they can f*ck off.All the best to you.
You are a sweetheart. I appreciate all the support I have gotten here and thank you for looking out for your model. Most people seem to froget that the models are actualy living humans with feelings and emotions that even on bad days, while being depressed, still sits there with a smile and tries to please and entertain others to make their days better. Some of these models are superhumans and I look up to them.
Once again, thank you for your words of encouragement and you must have an awesome day.

Reactions: Raven_Rogue
Upvote 0
He actually said that through the stripchat site?
If anyone claims that report them. Anyone truly from SC will show up as below
Stripchat Admin accounts can be identified by the unique Blue colour on their names and will display they word 'admin' following the name.

MA-1487__Design_-_FAQ__Admin_in_the_chat__1_.png

Upvote 0
I had a rule in my room to never have knights.

@LacyLexi
Don't let the attitude of previous Knights make you scared to have Knights.
We have some amazing Knights who do an amazing job for their models.

Give it another go.

But have rules in place and give them guidance from the beginning.
You are in control of your room hence, they work for YOU!

So set your boundaries and tell them exactly what you expect from them.
What you want and what you don't want.
Communication is the key with your Knights.

And give them a Trial Time Frame - every job has a probation period.
If they can't do the job right after a few weeks, you can say 'thank you and goodbye' 😉

Upvote 0
As mentioned above, anyone official of SC will show as a blue with the word admin next to their name.
Also keep in mind that if they were a true CB admin/dev/employee, they would not need you to make them a Knight, they would already have those powers (and more) or be able to make themselves one.

Upvote 0
Wowsers, I know this user on SC. He has always been nice as pie to me. I will keep aware of his behaviour in the future, if it will change even slightly he is getting the ban hammer. So sorry you have had to deal with shit like this. Not ok.

Upvote 0
Wowsers, I know this user on SC. He has always been nice as pie to me. I will keep aware of his behaviour in the future, if it will change even slightly he is getting the ban hammer. So sorry you have had to deal with shit like this. Not ok.
Oh jesus.The manipulation tactics i've seen from sick users always blows my mind

USER:
OMG You are so amazing and beautiful.The best model on SC.Please PM me BB

MODEL :
PM is 5 tokens

USER:
F*ck you, then.Ugly B**ch

These psycho's need serious therapy.
What you ladies go through with these sick freaks on a daily basis is shocking

Upvote 0
I am the only knight in my friend's room. She made me a knight without me asking, and I consider it an honour and a privilege. I also take it seriously. Fortunately I have only had to silence abusive users twice. Most of the time I am silencing spam bots. Lol.
Thank you for posting this user's name. I will keep an eye out for him.
Good luck going forward, much respect to you.

Upvote 0
He actually said that through the stripchat site?
The exact way he did it was as follows:

He came into my room for the first time and immediately began telling all my viewers that I am a fraud and a fake model. His reason was that I display my Instagram and Twiter usernames on my profile, but I don't respond to DMs. I advertise my use of these platforms in my profile and specifically states follow me on Instagram, not let's have a chat. This is to notify followers of my shows and updates on my daily life.

He tried to DM me on Instagram and because I did not respond to his DM, he told everyone on my feed that I was lying about my Instagram because I am not talking to him there. I proceeded to ban him from my room to protect my integrity and that of my room. He then came in as 2 other users (I only realised this after the last confrontation where he used the same tactic), telling me what a big mistake I made banning him and that hell was going to rain down on me unless I unban him. He also did that on Instagram and I was so scared of being banned (although I stricktly follow the rules) that I unbanned him. He said that he had contact with the staff at Stripchat and that he was one of the people that helped on the T&Cs of Stripchat and that is what scared me.

After appologising and convincing me that he could help my room grow I stupidly knighted him.
For the first couple of shows everything was fine and then he confessed to me that he has fallen in love with me. He then started muting friends and big tippers with whom I was spending more time with than him (Jealousy I suppose).

I decided to send him a message where I explained that I thought it was a better choice for our friendship, if he was no longer a knight in my room. I then proceeded to unknight him. He did NOT take kindly to this. The moment I went online for a show, he came in and flat out attacked me and actively tried to chase viewers from my room with false accusations about me. Luckily my fans remained loyal and fought back against him, letting him know that they knew who I was and that he was in fact the one that was lying. I proceeded to ban him and he came in with a different account and kept on with his harrassment and abuse. I banned that account and started crying before I could end my stream, which was extremely humiliating to me.

He cost me half of my income and a bunch of lost friends and tippers so I thought I had to warn other models about this individual's behaviour to prevent it from happening to them.

That is more or less what happened. Please be carefull and stay far away from this individual if you can.

Upvote 0
I am the only knight in my friend's room. She made me a knight without me asking, and I consider it an honour and a privilege. I also take it seriously. Fortunately I have only had to silence abusive users twice. Most of the time I am silencing spam bots. Lol.
Thank you for posting this user's name. I will keep an eye out for him.
Good luck going forward, much respect to you.
You are a keeper.
Thank you for your kind words and for looking out for your model. She needs all the help and protection she can get. Knights can make or break a room.

Upvote 0
Oh jesus.The manipulation tactics i've seen from sick users always blows my mind

USER:
OMG You are so amazing and beautiful.The best model on SC.Please PM me BB

MODEL :
PM is 5 tokens

USER:
F*ck you, then.Ugly B**ch

These psycho's need serious therapy.
What you ladies go through with these sick freaks on a daily basis is shocking
Exactly. They go from love to hate in a matter of seconds. I sometimes wonder if they do this offline in real life or only online because they can not get a bully beat down there.
I guess by experiencing this online and getting used to it, gives us a valuable resistance to nasty humans and behaviour in real life.

Upvote 0
He was very nice to me also. As soon as he doesn't get his way, he becomes a menace. I just posted the whole story on this thread, so that it's clear what happened. I truly hope he never does that with you. Please look after yourself and be carefull.

Upvote 0
IMHO, it seems that the people who shouldn't become a Knight/mod are the ones who ask for it. Especially if they demand it or threaten consequences.
That is so true. This put me off having knights for the forseeable future. It is already tough being a model and to have a bully or dictator as a knight can make or break the model and her room.

Upvote 0
As mentioned above, anyone official of SC will show as a blue with the word admin next to their name.
Also keep in mind that if they were a true CB admin/dev/employee, they would not need you to make them a Knight, they would already have those powers (and more) or be able to make themselves one.
Thank you for that information. I will keep that in mind. I just posted the whole story of how he got me to knight him. I will be extra vigilant.

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
@LacyLexi
Don't let the attitude of previous Knights make you scared to have Knights.
We have some amazing Knights who do an amazing job for their models.

Give it another go.

But have rules in place and give them guidance from the beginning.
You are in control of your room hence, they work for YOU!

So set your boundaries and tell them exactly what you expect from them.
What you want and what you don't want.
Communication is the key with your Knights.

And give them a Trial Time Frame - every job has a probation period.
If they can't do the job right after a few weeks, you can say 'thank you and goodbye' 😉
Thank you so very much for that info. I completely agree that you that there are great knights out there. I have after almost 3 years of camming, unfortunitely not had the privilage of having a knight in my room who doesn't dictate or become sour.
Thank you for the tips on what to do as far as knights are concerned. I will keep it mind and when the ight person comes along, I will most definitely follow your advice.

Reactions: Charlie_SC
Upvote 0
The exact way he did it was as follows:

He came into my room for the first time and immediately began telling all my viewers that I am a fraud and a fake model. His reason was that I display my Instagram and Twiter usernames on my profile, but I don't respond to DMs. I advertise my use of these platforms in my profile and specifically states follow me on Instagram, not let's have a chat. This is to notify followers of my shows and updates on my daily life.

He tried to DM me on Instagram and because I did not respond to his DM, he told everyone on my feed that I was lying about my Instagram because I am not talking to him there. I proceeded to ban him from my room to protect my integrity and that of my room. He then came in as 2 other users (I only realised this after the last confrontation where he used the same tactic), telling me what a big mistake I made banning him and that hell was going to rain down on me unless I unban him. He also did that on Instagram and I was so scared of being banned (although I stricktly follow the rules) that I unbanned him. He said that he had contact with the staff at Stripchat and that he was one of the people that helped on the T&Cs of Stripchat and that is what scared me.

After appologising and convincing me that he could help my room grow I stupidly knighted him.
For the first couple of shows everything was fine and then he confessed to me that he has fallen in love with me. He then started muting friends and big tippers with whom I was spending more time with than him (Jealousy I suppose).

I decided to send him a message where I explained that I thought it was a better choice for our friendship, if he was no longer a knight in my room. I then proceeded to unknight him. He did NOT take kindly to this. The moment I went online for a show, he came in and flat out attacked me and actively tried to chase viewers from my room with false accusations about me. Luckily my fans remained loyal and fought back against him, letting him know that they knew who I was and that he was in fact the one that was lying. I proceeded to ban him and he came in with a different account and kept on with his harrassment and abuse. I banned that account and started crying before I could end my stream, which was extremely humiliating to me.

He cost me half of my income and a bunch of lost friends and tippers so I thought I had to warn other models about this individual's behaviour to prevent it from happening to them.

That is more or less what happened. Please be carefull and stay far away from this individual if you can.
OMG.That was a very shocking story
@LacyLexi It looks like you were targeted by a narcissist.He saw something in you that he thought he could exploit.He has all the traits of a narcissist.

1) Fake charm then abusive
2) Compulsive liar (he pretended to work for stripchat)
3) Jealous (he saw everyone as a threat, muting users and trying to scare them away so he could have you to himself)
4) Self centred (he thinks the world revolves around him.It's all me, me, me)
5) He saw you as his property (that will explain why he kept coming back when you banned him)
You are so right.That monster is dangerous.I hope he gets thrown off SC so he can't hurt anyone else ❤️

Upvote 0